X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jumpcannon
    replied
    Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
    Great punching Jumpcannon!!! Can't really critique much cause it looks like you have near perfect form on your combos. Your downward elbow combos and split fist work is vicious! Maybe try a little more work from the sides of the bag to mix it up a little more.

P.S......I think you and FINGERS would have quite an arm wrestling match cause you both have serious guns..... er cannons!!!
    Yea....i wanted to get most of the front and back stuff down before overflowing my brain with side punches. I am gonna start on side punching next and clean up what i already know.

Leave a comment:

• The Baggist
    replied
    Great punching Jumpcannon!!! Can't really critique much cause it looks like you have near perfect form on your combos. Your downward elbow combos and split fist work is vicious! Maybe try a little more work from the sides of the bag to mix it up a little more.
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    also hard to believe how fast those big arms can move!!
    P.S......I think you and FINGERS would have quite an arm wrestling match cause you both have serious guns..... er cannons!!!

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Nice work Jump!!! you are getting used to the ball-hook in style! hard to believe you have only been baggin for 3 months also hard to believe how fast those big arms can move!!

Leave a comment:

• jumpcannon
    started a topic Speed bag 3 month

Speed bag 3 month

Update of my 3 month progress. Switched to the all metal ball hook a couple weeks ago. Still got some cleaning up to do on my hitting. Critique as needed please!
    Last edited by jumpcannon; 10-04-2010, 10:12 AM. Reason: because
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...