Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert001 View Post
    Nice! What bag is that?
    Hey Robert, the bag is the Everlast Gyro Balanced series heres the link the one in the video was the medium size 6x9 i think or 5x8

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-g...speed-bag.html

~I might as well edit this in here--- The bag in my honest opinion isnt LIGHT as they say it is. its actualy a VERY HARD n DURABLE bag, not the best rebound on it yet. It really needs more power in the punch to get it going WAY WAY more so then my MONSTER Red Everlast bag< think that beast is 13x10 or maybe bigger lol > Theres good part of me that believes that this bag when BROKEN in < 6 months of HARD USE > when the seems are all softened the leathers beat in and the oils have done there magic i got a gooooood feeling about this bag.
    I have 2 of the BUMBLE BEE Skunk Everlast bag < my nickname for the black n yellow small bags we all have > The one we use on my wood set up is about 6months old now and ahhh the best feeling bag my collection due to every seem is beaten down soft, the leather is sooooooo soft now even pumped up at like 4+psi its still soo nice. >we run it lil lower on air for dre to work on. All in all that bag is SOLID as a ROCK ahah kinda feels that way too for 1st month of hard use maybe wear gloves if you have PC hands and dont work with your hands for a living.
    Last edited by Geronimo; 05-22-2010, 08:54 AM. Reason: explain the newer bag i used in video.

Comment

good stuff Geronimo,top elbows and a under shadow thrown in.shoulders take along time to mend and it may never be 100%.so look after it or it will effect
      more than your speedball punching , it will effect your daily life.

Comment

ahh im back to near 100% already =)

Originally posted by deano View Post
        good stuff Geronimo,top elbows and a under shadow thrown in.shoulders take along time to mend and it may never be 100%.so look after it or it will effect
        more than your speedball punching , it will effect your daily life.
        Id say my shoulder at its BEST CURRENTLY is 98% healed already on all the flexibility , strength and the endurance tests Ive done its doing very well. That brace i linked above is what helps TONS keeping me able to practice BJJ shortly after injury, with out it i would only be able to practice TECHNIQUE at practice and not be able to do the hard 1v1/sharktank drills n so forth. With the " EXPERIENCE of dislocating my shoulder 7 times in past 13 years > Ive learned from doctors, research, and my own body how my shoulder recovers and what REALLY helps and what hasn't.

I know it will DISLOCATE again in the future, when I have no idea! why i know this is I plan to one day be a BLACK BELT IN Jui Jitsu... Im sure my body will have taken plenty of painful injuries in my path in martial arts and MMA combat. No worries, just more stuff to grown stronger from.

In past 2 months since Injury on shoulder Ive gained over 100lbs on my squats n leg presses. Thighs grew over 1.5 inches. So even though i had to pause n hold back on my shoulder I still got better then before during injury from working what was still healthy and good during the weeks of shoulder being unable to perform as needed.

Comment

Pleased to see you back under the board Geronimo! That's a really nice sequence of videos you put up there and I've watched it through a few times.

There's a lot of ambitious combos in there and as always you've got it going smooth and fluid. Really nice to watch. The combo at about 10secs - I'm finding that really HARD, so I'm well impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
            Pleased to see you back under the board Geronimo! That's a really nice sequence of videos you put up there and I've watched it through a few times.

There's a lot of ambitious combos in there and as always you've got it going smooth and fluid. Really nice to watch. The combo at about 10secs - I'm finding that really HARD, so I'm well impressed.

That combo i finally got comfortable enough to pull off at a decent rate as i show in the video i pull it out a few times in different variations. Spinsmashpop BT does it well in a video of his, BillyMack does it in variation as well. Its taking the Front Fist roll and adding in Elbows and or Shadow punches/elbow combo into it. This is performed at 1beat rhythm same as the fist roll. When you get it comfortable and able to put it into sequence with the shadow to elbow I been trying to addin into the mix the 4way Dubdown elbows on the same single hit rebounds. Billymack shows it well off some dub bump, to single bub that leads into the double downward elbow strikes. Basicly its double bumps to a shadowpunch into the 4way double downward elbow strikes. So atm im working on transition that from the other single hit rebound combo. That as well as the Side transitions to 4 way effe into the shadow punch effe back in forth for them 10hit side to side combos that Dee, skunk n others be banging out.

Thanks Mitts for the good comments n views! I gotta keep in my game or you will start making me look elementary Last video of yours i saw with the rolls to bumps to rolls im still going that takes SOO much hand skills! much props on that technique.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X