X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillyMack
    replied
    That's what I thought...you can't do it!!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    hmmmm

yawn hahahahahha im better than you will ever be on the speed bag and you questioning what i can and cant do hahahaha u need to get better before you challenge me!

Leave a comment:

• BillyMack
    replied
    C'mon stoney baloney!! Who says you have to have a big bag?...maybe it could be done with a small bag...I just want to see you do the move 'cause I don't think you can do it...

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    cuz

i already said it not needed because i DONT like the big bags!!! makes me feel retarded like "duh is it big enuff to hit"

Leave a comment:

• BillyMack
    replied
    I'd personally like to see something new...I've seen those moves before. Why don't you slap on a bigger bag and try this technique:

An amazing and difficult speed bag combination. made to look easy by an 85 year old man...

Maybe it's a waste of time but I'd like see someone else do it....

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    started a topic new video

new video

Another new video [Link removed by administrator- it violates forum rules 4a and 4d as found here: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...read.php?t=185 ]
    Last edited by Tim; 01-16-2007, 09:17 PM. Reason: Edited out link
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...