Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wow! I say, I say WOW
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Beautiful bagging!!

      Comment


      • #18
        WOW! You are a Great SpeedBagger! I can't wait to show my wife this video SpeedBag Lil Lady she will love it.Keep it up! I'm gonna have to step it up to reach the bar you have set.

        Comment


        • #19
          wow.. what amazing progress you have achieved in such a short time.. loved the double bumping.. And i have the same bag and its not that easy to control either. Quite a fast bag imo. great stuff

          Comment


          • #20
            Mrs Mitts: Just saw your video and I am impressed. How long you been baggin? I'm new at this, so I can only fantisize about getting half as good as you are.

            Comment


            • #21
              Holy cow, that is wicked good!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                Wow! I say, I say WOW
                Originally posted by RochesterDave View Post
                Beautiful bagging!!
                Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                WOW! You are a Great SpeedBagger! I can't wait to show my wife this video SpeedBag Lil Lady she will love it.Keep it up! I'm gonna have to step it up to reach the bar you have set.
                Originally posted by goju View Post
                wow.. what amazing progress you have achieved in such a short time.. loved the double bumping.. And i have the same bag and its not that easy to control either. Quite a fast bag imo. great stuff
                Originally posted by newbagger View Post
                Mrs Mitts: Just saw your video and I am impressed. How long you been baggin? I'm new at this, so I can only fantisize about getting half as good as you are.
                Originally posted by aad03 View Post
                Holy cow, that is wicked good!
                Thanks for all your comments guys, cheered me up as had to take a bit of a break lately cos of frustrating health issues. Look forward to making another video soon.

                Goju - The adidas bag is as good or better than others I have tried, nice to know you've got one too. Have you tried the adidas striking bag? Wonder what that is like?

                newbagger - well, been learning on and off for probably more than a year now but what I find is that once you learn a technique, you've pretty much always got it even if you have a break away from it. I'm trying to add more variety and pace as I improve.

                Comment

                Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...
                X