X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Biff, that's amazing work! It's motivating me to get my ass in gear! I wanna meet all you guys be a part of this!
    Thanks, MD. I really hope you can find a way there this year. It'll be great to attend the inaugural event. I'm looking forward to meeting you and all the other baggers as well.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Biff, that's amazing work! It's motivating me to get my ass in gear! I wanna meet all you guys be a part of this!

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Thanks everyone. Tim, look for a newer version of the promo shortly. I mistakenly omitted one of our advanced baggers. The new video is currently processing (3-23-09, 7:15 am EDT) and should be uploaded to YouTube by 8:30 am.

I will then remove the original video, and link to the new one.

EDIT: YT seems to be slow this morning, for whatever reason.

EDIT 2: New video has been uploaded (looks nicer if played in HD). How could I have omitted Tim????? Sorry boss.
    I will keep the older version live until everyone has had a chance to change links to the new video.
    Last edited by Biff; 03-23-2010, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Check out my contribution to the promotion of Speed B.A.G. 2010. Let's see if we can get this out to as many people as we can. Tell your friends, tell granny, tell the bus driver, tell your co-workers, tell the WORLD!!!!

Put the link to this video on your FaceBook page and anywhere else you think people may view it.
    That's great Biff. You could do professional voice over work. I'm going to put this on the speedbag2010.com web site! Great job! If this doesn't entice some people to go, I don't know what will

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
    Great Job Biff! I'll do what "I" can to get that out. Really looking forward to it.
    Got my hotel reservations! It's gonna be a "BAGGIN' GOOD TIME"!
    Glad to hear it! I look forward to meeting you in person!

Did you say Deano's going to be there?
    He's gonna try for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Clubber Lang
    replied
    excellent video !

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagScissorhands
    replied
    outstanding professional video biff- im honored to be included. i will be attending!

Leave a comment:

• TJ_MaTee
    replied
    Great Job Biff! I'll do what "I" can to get that out. Really looking forward to it.
    Got my hotel reservations! It's gonna be a "BAGGIN' GOOD TIME"!
    Did you say Deano's going to be there?

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    started a topic Speed B.A.G. 2010 Promo

Speed B.A.G. 2010 Promo

Check out my contribution to the promotion of Speed B.A.G. 2010. Let's see if we can get this out to as many people as we can. Tell your friends, tell granny, tell the bus driver, tell your co-workers, tell the WORLD!!!!

Put the link to this video on your FaceBook page and anywhere else you think people may view it.

I hope those who are featured have no problem with me "borrowing" their footage. I would have liked to placed more baggers in the video, but I was not sure who was going to the gathering.

EDIT: Updated video

Last edited by Biff; 03-23-2010, 09:37 AM. Reason: Updated video now live
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...