Well, I finally got around to ordering a ball hook swivel. It was an Everlast plastic ball hook–and was a little noisy and seemed to "slooow down" after a short time of hitting the bag. But Trainer Raul came to the rescue and swapped it out with a metal ball in the housing. Made a big difference.

I like it. I like the way the bag handles and sounds... although there is a learning curve... And, I had to adjust my "punching power" till I got used to it. I'm going to put a little more weight on top of my platform... I discovered that when the bag hit a spot on the platform where there was no weight, it seemed to go a little wacky. But, then, I still need to work on controlling my punches. More practicing.

YouTube yanked my music –grrrr – and this is such a nice piece of mellow music – a lot like Santana. But, I like Geronimo's "fix." He managed to find the song elsewhere on YouTube and he opened another browser window and played my video and the other one simultaneously. Not as good as my "production" but, it's one way to get around the problem...

For what it's worth, here is my latest endeavor.

Edit: I took Johnny Showtime's advice and simply inserted one of YouTube's stock songs...

So, the first video has no bag sound, but dubbed-in music, and Part 2 video has just the bag, but no music to go with it... other than my errant caterwauling every so often... *eek*