Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biff
    replied
    Goju, tell your son he's looking very good. Nice positioning and timing. Great job for someone his age who only practices once a week.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by goju View Post
    Very true mate, once i get a better video player and a new bag ill post a vid up of myself. At the minute im using one of those vinyl everlast balls http://store.titleboxing.com/everlas...-speedbag.html as my 8x5 rival bag has gone t*ts up.
    What happened with the Rival bag? I have the 6x9 and it's as tough as old boots.

Leave a comment:

• goju
    replied
    Very true mate, once i get a better video player and a new bag ill post a vid up of myself. At the minute im using one of those vinyl everlast balls http://store.titleboxing.com/everlas...-speedbag.html as my 8x5 rival bag has gone t*ts up.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by goju View Post
    well after he got to grips with his right, we moved on to his left but it was a different story hehe, so he didnt want me to film him trying his left. But he's slowly getting there and thanks for the comment mate.
    That's exactly how it works anyhow mate. We always start with the hand we write with, get to grips with what's going on and then move onto the other.

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Looking good there Goju jnr!!

Leave a comment:

• goju
    replied
    well after he got to grips with his right, we moved on to his left but it was a different story hehe, so he didnt want me to film him trying his left. But he's slowly getting there and thanks for the comment mate.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Hey Goju, He's doing good there mate. Before he moves onto anything else, get him to use his left hand and elbow a bit more.

bags!

Leave a comment:

• goju
    started a topic My son trying O-TES

My son trying O-TES

Yesterday i showed my son how to do the O-TES, sorry for the poor video quality again. I think he's doing pretty good for someone who only bags once a week and only being 11 years old .
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...