Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan
    replied
    I couldn't play the second half of the video for some reason, but from what I saw it looked good, and not too sloppy either

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Lookin' good Fingers!! everybody talks about my big arms, but I tell you what, I would hate to get clocked by those massive cinderblocks you call hands LOL!
    LOL MD! even my wife was laughing at that, and she has had the dubious pleasure of these cinder blocks for over 30 years now you know where my nickname came from.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Lookin' good Fingers!! everybody talks about my big arms, but I tell you what, I would hate to get clocked by those massive cinderblocks you call hands LOL!
    So you noticed them too metaldad! They're huge!

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by atgatt View Post
    Fingers, OK, now show us the sloppy part because what you showed sure looked good to me.

I didn't know you were so young either. It must be your common picture that you post that somehow makes you look older, but the clear pics and vids show that you are young, vibrant and having fun baggin'.

That Fighting Sports bag sure looks nice too.
    Atgatt thanks for the kind comments!! that is what i like about this forum, age is not a barrier we are all brothers of the bag
    The fighting sports bag was money well spent! a quality bag.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• atgatt
    replied
    Fingers, OK, now show us the sloppy part because what you showed sure looked good to me.

I didn't know you were so young either. It must be your common picture that you post that somehow makes you look older, but the clear pics and vids show that you are young, vibrant and having fun baggin'.

That Fighting Sports bag sure looks nice too.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Not really m8! just the stuff in the army!! but i have always trained either on the bags or weights, i went to a boxing gym in London for a bit but never stuck with it....and i aint so young anymore, but try to stay in shape.
    I done a little as a kid but, then the recreation centre put a stop to it due to small numbers. Then for years, I only ever dreamt of being a boxer but it never happened. So same here, just some bag work trying to keep in shape.

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
    And your still a young fella mate!

So have you done a bit of boxing fingers?
    Not really m8! just the stuff in the army!! but i have always trained either on the bags or weights, i went to a boxing gym in London for a bit but never stuck with it....and i aint so young anymore, but try to stay in shape.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Thanks Guys!! i realize i have a long way to go! i can only manage to practice for a couple of hours on a Sunday at the moment and find it awkward changing from my triplet pattern that has been burned into my brain over time!! but as they say its not a race.
    And your still a young fella mate!

So have you done a bit of boxing fingers?

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Thanks Guys!! i realize i have a long way to go! i can only manage to practice for a couple of hours on a Sunday at the moment and find it awkward changing from my triplet pattern that has been burned into my brain over time!! but as they say its not a race.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Looks good to me fingers.
    Your speed was pretty impressive too!

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Good job Fingers! Nice sturdy platform and good even circular motions!
    BAG ON!

Leave a comment:

• goju
    replied
    nice stuff fingers.. looks like a nice bag you got there too mate.

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    started a topic New bag new tricks (bit sloppy)

New bag new tricks (bit sloppy)

Well after always training boxing style i gave a few moves a try sorry its a bit sloppy!! only had 2 hours practice! check out the new Fighting sports bag!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgu7_7mbj8c
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...