Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Hey Goju! That looks great! I just picked up the same 2 boards at Walmart the other day. I will be setting them up at home next week in a similar fashion to yours! Double baggin' rules!
    BAG ON!

Leave a comment:

• goju
    replied
    Originally posted by fingers View Post
    Great job mate i am tempted to buy one myself
    well for £50 mate, well worth gettng one..

Leave a comment:

• fingers
    replied
    Great job mate i am tempted to buy one myself

Leave a comment:

• atgatt
    replied
    Goju, I'm jealous. What a great setup. Best wishes to ya.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Goju, now you've gone and done it... we need to see video of father and son hitting side by side, or one of you hitting both bags at once with left and right arm simultaneously

In all seriousness, looks great, have fun with them.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by goju View Post
    the rebound is awsome.. much faster than the home made drum i had. ill post a vid of my son as well over the weekend. also i had a go at punch drumming yesterday.. though it was was very basic stuff.. but ill do a vid of that as well over the weekend too.. And im very happy with them MD.. really nice platforms i can play duel in banjo on the guitar but i doubt i could punch drum to it haha..
    Sure you could. A medium speed basic rhythm punching works great. That gets a little fast toward the end, but for Basic "straight time" punching it's not a strain.

When you use the "syncopated combinations" style it gets a little faster. But if you've got an afterburner that lasts about 20 secs you can do it.

Leave a comment:

• goju
    replied
    the rebound is awsome.. much faster than the home made drum i had. ill post a vid of my son as well over the weekend. also i had a go at punch drumming yesterday.. though it was was very basic stuff.. but ill do a vid of that as well over the weekend too.. And im very happy with them MD.. really nice platforms i can play duel in banjo on the guitar but i doubt i could punch drum to it haha..

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    NICE! Double Speed BAG Sweetness

I'm with Jordan on the solid rebound. Inside the Foreigner truck that board really hits great. I really like that hard finished rebound surface. Got a nice "pop" to it.

Leave a comment:

• The Baggist
    replied
    GREAT setup GOJU!!!!!! Showin us the TWINS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Looking good, goju, good luck with them. I just put up the same platform this past weekend.

Now post up some vids.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan
    replied
    Great platforms! I used one in the speed bag truck with Tichy, had a great rebound to it...Really solid stuff. I like the side by side aspect too ....now we just need a punch drumming video of dueling banjos or something crazy using both platforms.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by goju View Post
    Thought i would share my new platforms with you all.. one for me, one for my son
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Photo0021.jpg
    I see you went with the same Everlast that Skunk has. I have that one too. Are you happy with the purchase?

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    good looking platforms!

Leave a comment:

• goju
    started a topic My new platforms

My new platforms

Thought i would share my new platforms with you all.. one for me, one for my son
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...