Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    This is why it is so important to cherish our friendships and time together. we never know when it's going to end. Even online we get start to feel pretty close to folks.

For what it's worth, my last will and testatment states I'm to be a buried with an inflated speed bag and a racquetball racket. Most of my best memories involve both.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    My condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Great video tribute to her. Good on you for that. Thanks for sharing her memory.
    My condolences to you too Skunk. I'm sure she is happy to see you posted a video in her name.
    And the token for your friendship with her is all the great memories...

Leave a comment:

• Murph
    replied
    I'm sorry you lost a friend. My condolences to all her family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Sad news indeed. My condolences.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Sorry to hear this very sad news. I wish I could have met her. Great video tribute to her. Good on you for that. Thanks for sharing her memory.

Leave a comment:

• Roc Stone
    replied
    Amen!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    started a topic Rest In Peace SpeedBagSnail :(

Rest In Peace SpeedBagSnail :(

SpeedBagSnail aka Rachel Jackson Passed away Feb 12, 2009 . May prayers go out to her family and friends.
    Miss you SIS.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"If anyone ever needs to talk be sure that you let it out and talk to someone" We hear at the SpeedBag Forum are here for out brothers and sisters of the bag."
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...