Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebozyn
    replied
    Dude, haven't seen you here in long time, but than again I was absent for a few years. I also have a combo called the Peaky Blinder, I'm not sure if I posted that on here but I did post it on Instagram, it's actually a harder combo to do and it has what I call the elbow walk in the combo too, Good to see you again

I'd check out that other combo, for sure.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Cool, thanks for the post. Love it

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    replied
    Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
    That's a really cool combo. double elbow bumps in there. nice!
    Dude, haven't seen you here in long time, but than again I was absent for a few years. I also have a combo called the Peaky Blinder, I'm not sure if I posted that on here but I did post it on Instagram, it's actually a harder combo to do and it has what I call the elbow walk in the combo too, Good to see you again

Leave a comment:

• ebozyn
    replied
    That's a really cool combo. double elbow bumps in there. nice!

Leave a comment:

• Antwan
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

Thanks for the help paranday I still don't know how to post like that, I just write down the address that i see then type it here, I'm definitely not savvy with stuff like that, it's sad.
    And maybe i need to say this to, when you copied the link from youtube and go back to the forum.
    the empty bar where the link needs to go you hold your tumb on for a second or 2, then you'll get the popup that says paste or transelate.

Leave a comment:

• Antwan
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

Thanks for the help paranday I still don't know how to post like that, I just write down the address that i see then type it here, I'm definitely not savvy with stuff like that, it's sad.
    When you start a new topic click on the chain like symbol.

Then you'll get a space where you can add the link.

Then you go to your youtube video and click share, then you'll get a list and there you click copy link.

Then you go back to your browser and paste the link, then click add link and that's all it takes.

I added photo's to show it step by step, it's not that hard.

Hope this helps...

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    Link works

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Link works

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    replied
    Can someone tell me if the link is working, it takes me to a blank blocked page ?

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    started a topic My Wang Chung Combo, with alittle change up

My Wang Chung Combo, with alittle change up

The video has my Ball-hook assembly that I fabricated and put in one of my Vintage Everlast New York swivels.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAZmTq8FsY&t=46s
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 04-14-2022, 06:40 AM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X