Continuous 6-way explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous 6-way explained

Just a short video of how I came up with the continuous 6-way years ago. I only know how to add the link to the vid, Don't know how to add the picture link, Don't have a computer and I'm just using a smartphone.
    http://youtu.be/BcvjbnGLcU4

[QUOTE=ventanakaz;n127608]Just a short video of how I came up with the continuous 6-way years ago. I only know how to add the link to the vid, Don't know how to add the picture link, Don't have a computer and I'm just using a smartphone.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dutchman;n127609]
      Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
      Just a short video of how I came up with the continuous 6-way years ago. I only know how to add the link to the vid, Don't know how to add the picture link, Don't have a computer and I'm just using a smartphone.

Very interesting combination. Especially with the same "back fist" hit returning to do next Front Straight Punch (FSP) from other side after two rebounds. and when you hold that elbow up it becomes a "phantom" FSP. I took the time to freeze frame these to highlight the actual combo of FSP and the "Out-&-In 4way Elbow Strike." (O-I 4Way) Just makes it easier for me to understand and connect the parts.

Attached Files
      Last edited by Speedbag; 01-18-2022, 11:00 PM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

ventanakaz, thanks for that video especially doing it slow for us to see and understand and Alan thanks for the still frames all this make it so much easier. Great video.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X