Thrasher Evo 14 Swivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrasher Evo 14 Swivel

Just got my Evo 14 swivel this past Friday, Jeff stepped up his game with this new version of the swivel, There seems to be a big problem getting Ball-hook swivels, They are few and far between, Everyone that used to make Ball-hook swivels aren't making them anymore, Well now we have one source of getting a Ball-hook swivel and that's the Thrasher house, I'll have to come back on here and give you guys the website to purchase one. (EDIT) The website to purchase a swivel is www.thethrasherhouse.com
    I recommend getting both a core ball and a freestyle ball, You can also purchase extra loops, And all the swivels will come with a loop saver, if you look at one of my pictures you can see the Loop Saver just under the bag Loop.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 01-04-2022, 11:51 PM.

Just wanted to make a correction, as what Jeff told me, All the new swivels will have the Loop saver as Standard

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
      ...Everyone that used to make Ball-hook swivels aren't making them anymore...
      I never stopped making swivels, lol

@ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

I never stopped making swivels, lol
        That's good to know

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X