Thrasher Evo 14 Swivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrasher Evo 14 Swivel

Just got my Evo 14 swivel this past Friday, Jeff stepped up his game with this new version of the swivel, There seems to be a big problem getting Ball-hook swivels, They are few and far between, Everyone that used to make Ball-hook swivels aren't making them anymore, Well now we have one source of getting a Ball-hook swivel and that's the Thrasher house, I'll have to come back on here and give you guys the website to purchase one. (EDIT) The website to purchase a swivel is www.thethrasherhouse.com
    I recommend getting both a core ball and a freestyle ball, You can also purchase extra loops, And all the swivels will come with a loop saver, if you look at one of my pictures you can see the Loop Saver just under the bag Loop.
    Attached Files
    ventanakaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 01-05-2022, 12:51 AM.

Just wanted to make a correction, as what Jeff told me, All the new swivels will have the Loop saver as Standard

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
      ...Everyone that used to make Ball-hook swivels aren't making them anymore...
      I never stopped making swivels, lol

@ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

I never stopped making swivels, lol
        That's good to know

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X