Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMPunk4500
    replied
    That hightail does look different , I didn’t know what to make of it when i saw it on Title but it’s a little more interesting now that I know more about it. You would think Title would show a video of each bag being used a little bit on each bags page , it would make a bag more attractive when you can see it in action. I also wish they would re-release some of there old bags like the Super Fast line or some of the other ones.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Thanks riqal. That is an odd shape. The picture on the site looks way different

Leave a comment:

• riqal
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete View Post
    I think I am going to pick up that hightail next. I'm very curious about that bag. What do you think of it? Is it comparable to any of their other bags? Thanks
    I really like the hightail bag. Two things I noticed right away is it’s odd shape (kind of like a genie bottle) and that it appears to have an orange bladder (the valve is orange) instead of the standard butyl bladder title normally puts in their bags. I have to say that as soon as I pumped it up I immediately had my doubts because of the odd shape, but it’s actually a very balanced bag. Straight and accurate. Rebounds are good. I’m very happy with it.

p.s.
    apparently the photo with the hightail bag was deleted. I fixed it.
    Last edited by riqal; 10-05-2021, 10:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    I think I am going to pick up that hightail next. I'm very curious about that bag. What do you think of it? Is it comparable to any of their other bags? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• riqal
    started a topic New bags from Title Boxing

New bags from Title Boxing

Title has been putting out some improved bags lately. Love these new ones, especially SCYntz. That’s the SCYntz size medium on the platform. Very well balanced and great bounce. Not the dud that required a bladder change right out of the package that Title normally sent me. Maybe title has improved all of their bags, not just the new ones. The other three bags are the SCYntz size small, the hightail bag 8x5 and the pro mex v2 8x5 ( doesn’t matter that it’s not really made in Mexico).
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...