Roni speed bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roni speed bags

My Collection of roni speed bags, Definitely one of the fastest bags made available from Bulgaria. Each Bag is hand made, Although they are expensive bags, They are worth it. Pictured is my 8x11,6x9,5x8,4x7. One picture is of my 4x7 next to my 6x9 roni bag, The 4x7 is to small for me and I decided to sell it, Funny thing is I kept going back and forth, Keep it, Sell it, Keep it, Sell it. I finally decided to sell it, It's to small for me, LOL
    Attached Files

Best bags I've ever punched on. We'll have one of each size at the gathering

Comment

I love the craftsmanship and attention to detail with the Roni bags. The leather is very soft and easy on my old paws!!!I should also add the service and delivery is second to none.
      Last edited by Mickey Dix; 06-26-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I was impressed ordered a bag on Sunday It was at my door step Wednesday 3pm

Comment

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
          I was impressed ordered a bag on Sunday It was at my door step Wednesday 3pm
          Yah, his shipping is fast. He's on vacation right now so no speed bag purchases for awhile from him

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...
          X