Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete
    replied
    I missed the boat on the victoria pro mex but it looks more like the original version (on the right) with the thicker leather. Can anyone tell me if that's the case?

Click image for larger version

Name:	pro mex2.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	126609

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
    Sounds good! I like the perilous. Sad that title doesn’t ship anymore to Europe…
    Ebay has them on there site now through Forza. They do worldwide shipping and I didn't see Germany on the list of excluded countries. Very good price too. I have a coupe and they are no roni bags but they are great. The goat skin leather is very light. Here's a comparison for a better idea of the shape. Left to right 5 x 8, 6x9 , 6x9
    . Click image for larger version

Name:	pro mex.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	126562

Leave a comment:

• DizzyD
    replied
    Sounds good! I like the perilous. Sad that title doesn’t ship anymore to Europe…

Leave a comment:

• riqal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
    Always wondered about those bags . Thanks for the review
    I’ve had the v2 for a while now and wanted to give an update. Imagine the title perilous bag with better leather and more color options. Yeah, that’s the pro mex v2.

Leave a comment:

• riqal
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post

Please be aware they are not made in Mexico. They are "pro-mex" and they say Mexico on them, but they are in fact made in Pakistan.

(If that matters to you)
    Absolutely! These bags are indeed advertised as “Mexican style”, but the bottom line is that the pro mex bags are, in my opinion, better than the average title bag. I’ve owned several of the pro mex. The Victorians were great bags. The v2 9x6 that I recently received is an exceptional bag. It would be a mistake to avoid the pro mex bags simply because they are not really made in Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
    Please be aware they are not made in Mexico. They are "pro-mex" and they say Mexico on them, but they are in fact made in Pakistan.

(If that matters to you)

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• riqal
    started a topic Pro mex v2

Pro mex v2

The reviews were good, so I took a chance and ordered. Worth it. You won’t need to change the bladder. Lightweight (but not like hitting air lightweight), good bounce and nice shape. Love the goatskin. I’ve owned plenty of bags from Title Boxing, and this one is definitely one of the best in terms of performance and shape.
    Last edited by riqal; 05-09-2021, 10:37 AM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...