• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antwan
    • Mar 2021

Introducing myself

Hi i'm Andy from belgium.
    started boxing august 2020 and got hooked...
    Got to know the speedbag very soon after and got hooked to
    I made a little home gym in my garage and of course with a speedbag platform.
    I made one myself also And on "rest" days i'm on the bag practising.
    Watch a lot of youtube videos of mister kahn, speedbaskunk and so on...
    Hoping to learn more here ✌️✌️
  • Antwan
    • Mar 2021

A short clip of practise today ✌️

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Welcome Antwan!!

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

Welcome Antwan, great job on that bag I hope to see more video post. I understand your a "boxer" but just a thought it looked like that swivel may have been holding you back a little, try a ball swivel. You clearly have really good skills. Enjoy the journey.

Comment

• Antwan
          • Mar 2021

Originally posted by dad View Post
          Welcome Antwan, great job on that bag I hope to see more video post. I understand your a "boxer" but just a thought it looked like that swivel may have been holding you back a little, try a ball swivel. You clearly have really good skills. Enjoy the journey.
          Thx man✌️ and also for the feedback
          i orderd one yesterday from everlast i'll add a picture, don't know to much about swivels yet and not so easy to find in belgium, at least havn't found many yet!
          Been thinking to order one from title in the usa but very expensive shipment costs
          and yes i'm a (rookie) boxer sinds august 2020, love the sport. Didn't know if i'm allowed to post videos that arn't about the speedbag so i didn't✌️
          Attached Files

Comment

• Pete
            • Nov 2020

Welkom Antwan. Definitely look into getting a ball and hook swivel, it opens up a whole new world. I would also check out the double end bags if you haven't already. Great for working on slips and combinations. If you can save up there is a man in Bulgaria that goes by Ronispeedbag or Magneti on etsy that makes incredible speedbags. The best in my opinion. Buying and shipping a bag from America might be around the same price as getting one of his bags.

Comment

• Antwan
              • Mar 2021

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              Welkom Antwan. Definitely look into getting a ball and hook swivel, it opens up a whole new world. I would also check out the double end bags if you haven't already. Great for working on slips and combinations. If you can save up there is a man in Bulgaria that goes by Ronispeedbag or Magneti on etsy that makes incredible speedbags. The best in my opinion. Buying and shipping a bag from America might be around the same price as getting one of his bags.
              Thx for the info✌️ i'll look into it.
              i have 2 double end bags actually.
              I'll upload a video of my little boxing gym in the off topic section later.

Comment

• Antwan
                • Mar 2021

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                Welcome Antwan, That was some nice baggin
                Thx, i was looking for speedbag tips on youtube one day and found videos of this type of speedbagging and fel in love
                Never saw or heard of it before....

Comment

• DizzyD
                  • Jun 2020

Hey Antwan, warm welcome from the neighborhood (Germany)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...