Old School Rope Baggin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Rope Baggin

This was my first time on the rope swivel, I couldn't do it justice because my body is F-up and I was in my pajamas and slippers, I don't think slippers were made for boxing. LOL.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-pb8fZ_gaQ

I LOVE IT! Looks fun as hell.

How big is that platform and how long is the string?
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

[QUOTE=BagBoy;n123701]I LOVE IT! Looks fun as hell.

How big is that platform and how long is the string?[/QUOTE
      The Drum is 3 feet, For now the rope is 5 1/2 inches, But that's how long it was when I got the swivel awhile back, I'm hoping I might be able to replace it with 8 inches of rope, and maybe rise my platform up higher, That will force me to move and or parry the bag before it hits my face LOL, I think everyone should have adjustable platforms with bigger Drums, in that way you guys will make speed baggin more versatile, by having the ability to rise or lower your Drum for bigger or smaller bags, Or add a rope to your existing swivel.

Comment

Ahh 30"! Thank you. All my surfaces are 24.. I must remedy this.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
          There are TWELVE inches in a foot So for the Grand Prize and new Cuisinart silverware "How many feet is 30 inches?"
          I'd hate for you to have re-remedy

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
            LMAO , Hey BagBoy. Aren't you a flooring guy like me ? I think you had a Brain Fart, Don't worry, I have many and when you get my age, Brain Farts are Plentiful ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

LMAO , Hey BagBoy. Aren't you a flooring guy like me ? I think you had a Brain Fart, Don't worry, I have many and when you get my age, Brain Farts are Plentiful ;-)
              HAHAhaha Yes! I am a flooring guy. Brainfart? hell I think I filled the porta-toilet on the last site I worked at with that one above. GaawwdZooks!!

I could edit but it's Christmas and I'll enjoy my butter basted crow. Feathers n' all

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Very cool! Kind of hybrid between a double end bag and a speed bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
                  Very cool! Kind of hybrid between a double end bag and a speed bag.
                  The swivel was patented way back in June 1900, Speed baggin started out differently than what you see today

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...
                  X