Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Speed bag three

Now this one hits Great More fun than the 4205

Very nice bag! The seams are well done and seem extremely solid. Do you know which brand it is?

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
      Now this one hits Great More fun than the 4205
      Now you've piqued my interest.......

Comment

The secret will stay with me until I find another bag, Once I find another bag I'll reveal what bag this is, Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post

Now you've piqued my interest.......
          Dutchman and paranday. Now that I have just picked up another one today off ebay I'll let you know what bag this is. Wilson H1280, I find this bag is more fun to hit on than the Everlast 4205. It's not as fast as the 4205 and is heavier on the fist, But the feel of hitting on this bag is more to my liking, For me it is closer to a perfect balance of not being to light or to heavy (for a big vintage bag) and it bounces off the drum really great, Out of the four Vintage Wilson bags I have, This is the second to the fastest, Again I have to point out that Bible baggers probably won't like this bag and it is slower and heavier than the 4205 but I love it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...
          X