Clear All

• crawforde
    replied
    Awesome stuff!
    I can see I really have a ways to go

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Ask and you shall receive. Here is a clip from this afternoon's session. There are a couple patterns in there somewhere, really just some socially distanced freestyling with my man Gary Numan.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Nice chops Mick working some magic in that Black!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    C'mon guys, new day, new vids. Suns out Guns out! Here is a simple pattern

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

Great job putting that Title Black though is paces, Mickey.......very impressive! Is that the 6x9 or the 7x10?
    Thanks LouisvilleBagr- the speedbag is a 7x10.(with original bladder)I have really been enjoying the Title black lately.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    How does the Title platform compare to the Balazs?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied

Great job putting that Title Black though is paces, Mickey.......very impressive! Is that the 6x9 or the 7x10?

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Everyone putting up great videos!!! Great to see all the baggers on here getting the work in!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Wow nice vids and riffs all around! North America is in Baggin overload!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Very nice work guys! It’s always a pleasure to watch you hit the bag. For my video, i used the Arc Pro with the Title Ali authentic leather speed bag x-small (with the stock bladder).

​​​​​​By the way, great initiative from you Rusty! I hope others members of the forum will post some video. Most of us are (or should be) in quarantine so this is a good time to learn from each other.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Nice work, Louisivlle. Thanks for sharing.

Since I don't read or write Alan's bible notation, I like to give my combos goofy names to help me remember them. I call this little riff "Run Upstairs and Bring Down Your Elbow"

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I'm home for the weekend, but mandated to work otherwise. Here is the first bit of today's session. I'm working on a new sequence. It starts with the elbow strike into the fist roll, comes back around and repeats...

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Thank for the video rd, nice rhythm and that drum has a sweet sound. Also that mount looks really solid.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...