Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Great job Zaz , great bagging area and awesome setup. Way to hit them elbow’s nice work!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    Really nice job Zaz, drum sound cool in fact that entire unit looks like it functions really well. What are the Specs. on the drum?
    Thanks Dad. The drum measure 25x4 inches.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Really nice job Zaz, drum sound cool in fact that entire unit looks like it functions really well. What are the Specs. on the drum?

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

Awesome set Zaz! Looks like punching friggin paradise there, well done on the Perli to boot!
    Thank you Cazbag. I really feel blessed to have a place like that to do my training.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by UK mark View Post
    Love that solid wood drum too, shame the arc's aren't available anymore , I'd definitely have one shipped to the UK if they were now
    Thanks Mark. You can contact brdelacruz if you want a good ball-hook swivel. The only reason why i didn't bought one of his swivel is because the hook on his swivel cannot accommodate the ridiculously thick loop of my Heritage bags (The Heritage was my favorite bag by the time i contacted him). From the reviews i've read on the forum, his swivels are awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Right on Zaz! I caught those side single hits too! Man that board is something else. I'm not the only one with an arc whip..
    Thanks Bagboy. That maple drum is one of the most beautiful gift i ever received.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Walker View Post
    Looks great, sound great, nice platform!
    Thanks Jim. Replacing the original drum for the bigger maple drum really changed the sound of my platform.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    Hello everyone. Here's a short video of me playing with the Title Perilous 9x6 and the Arc swivel. Many thanks to Rusty who designed this awesome swivel. I also wish to thank LouisvilleBagr who generously sold me the Title perilous at a very low price. This forum is not only a great place to find valuable information. I got the bag and the swivel because of the forum and the generosity of its members

​​​​​​
    Awesome set Zaz! Looks like punching friggin paradise there, well done on the Perli to boot!

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    replied
    Love that solid wood drum too, shame the arc's aren't available anymore , I'd definitely have one shipped to the UK if they were now

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Right on Zaz! I caught those side single hits too! Man that board is something else. I'm not the only one with an arc whip..

Leave a comment:

• Jim Walker
    replied
    Looks great, sound great, nice platform!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    started a topic Baggin with the Arc swivel and Title perilous 9x6

Baggin with the Arc swivel and Title perilous 9x6

Hello everyone. Here's a short video of me playing with the Title Perilous 9x6 and the Arc swivel. Many thanks to Rusty who designed this awesome swivel. I also wish to thank LouisvilleBagr who generously sold me the Title perilous at a very low price. This forum is not only a great place to find valuable information. I got the bag and the swivel because of the forum and the generosity of its members

​​​​​​
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...