Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdshackleford
    replied
    BagBoy, I have to tell you, @ArcSwivel is humbled to have my cards up on your east wall.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Oh SNAP! Bag Barn has some upgrades!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Hello Marvell, I too have a platform built with those rounds. They work!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Welcome Marvell, Sweet looking platform! Feel free to reach out for anything you need.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    First, Marvell welcome and enjoy. There are a lot of good people here with great information.
    That drum looks super solid, I’d like to hear what it sounds like if you get the time. Are the wall mounts mounted in 2x4 wall studs?

Leave a comment:

• Marvell
    replied
    None. Very solid. Quieted it down immensely. I glued them together first.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvell View Post
    First Post to keep account open. My platform from 24" rounds from Home Depot
    Welcome Marvell, you will love it here many knowledgeable baggers on here willing to help.Is there much vibration from adding the extra discs to your platform?

Leave a comment:

• Marvell
    replied
    I do have the Forza. Haven't changed it out yet.

Leave a comment:

• COOP
    replied
    That's looks very solid. I bet you gets nice rebounds on that. Maybe get a ball swivel if you are going bible style?

Leave a comment:

• Marvell
    started a topic First post

First post

First Post to keep account open. My platform from 24" rounds from Home Depot
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...