Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BagBoy
    replied
    Mark, them is some damn good looking pictures of an awesome looking platform. Beauty that makes me want to hit stuff! Scrumpdillyishus!!! A crisp looking Arc Whip (the white one) would look and more importantly WORK wonders on there.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by UK mark View Post

Do you still have to link it to YouTube to post a video ?
    Yes I believe you do. I am having trouble figuring it out how to post a video lol

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

Not sure if arcswivel is available outside of U.S. you could check with@arcswivel.looking forward to view your video!!!
    Do you still have to link it to YouTube to post a video ?

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedslug View Post
    Looks great that pal, is it just one off or have you any plans to start selling them?
    Hopefully to sell them depending weather it's worthwhile after final costs of producing them, I've put a lot of time and effort into this platform, be a shame not to produce more
    thanks for the compliment , much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Id love an arc swivel although in the UK are they available to order?
    yeah when it finally stops raining over here I'll put it up outside an shoot a video
    Not sure if arcswivel is available outside of U.S. you could check with@arcswivel.looking forward to view your video!!!

Leave a comment:

• Speedslug
    replied
    Looks great that pal, is it just one off or have you any plans to start selling them?

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    replied
    Id love an arc swivel although in the UK are they available to order?
    yeah when it finally stops raining over here I'll put it up outside an shoot a video

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Here's the finished project of hours of cutting angle iron to length , trial and error of cutting angles to match up, sanding, varnishing, driving around to obtain all the components and powder coating, and finally designing the logo/graphics , I did test it before getting it powder coated just in case , pleased to say it was very solid with almost no rattle/vibration and exceeded my expectations
    what do you guys think ?
    Pics taken today whilst at work ( laid on the floor)
    50mm thick hardwood ply , currently getting quotes for real solid wood too
    Very nicely done Mark. It is great you have the skills to design a awesome platform like that. Hope you have an arcswivel for the platform!!!Hope to see a video of it use soon.

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    started a topic Finished project

Finished project

Here's the finished project of hours of cutting angle iron to length , trial and error of cutting angles to match up, sanding, varnishing, driving around to obtain all the components and powder coating, and finally designing the logo/graphics , I did test it before getting it powder coated just in case , pleased to say it was very solid with almost no rattle/vibration and exceeded my expectations
    what do you guys think ?
    Pics taken today whilst at work ( laid on the floor)
    50mm thick hardwood ply , currently getting quotes for real solid wood too
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...