X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by COOP View Post
    I have the same platform as you, without the winch of course. Your work is simply amazing.
    Thanks! The Valor CA-53 is a solid platform. I liked mine even before i modified it.

Leave a comment:

• COOP
    replied
    I have the same platform as you, without the winch of course. Your work is simply amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    I am a software engineer for a company that makes similar controller cabinets. Would not have dreamed of using an industrial control cabinet to drive a winch to move a speed bag platform. Well done! You have an LCD display on the cabinet, try making it into a punch counter.
    See, another smarty pants on here! Actually this forum has experts from many fields, Doctors, lawyers, indian chiefs, historians, numismatist... You name it, we got it.!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Zaz, that makes me want to crack a beer. It's my birthday so I will. Awesome update, actually made me chuckle it's so cool.
    Thank you BagBoy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll have a drink to your health!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    I am a software engineer for a company that makes similar controller cabinets. Would not have dreamed of using an industrial control cabinet to drive a winch to move a speed bag platform. Well done! You have an LCD display on the cabinet, try making it into a punch counter.
    I knew you're an engineer because the creator of the Arc Swivel must be an engineer! That LCD display came with the cheap voltage/current meter i bought from Amazon. There's just one input on the LCD display and it's for the measurement module. The measurement module has 2 terminals for the negative, 1 for the positive and 4 more terminals for the relay that open and close if the current go higher than the set-point. The idea of installing a punch counter (using an additional LCD display) was tempting, but i didn't want sensors and wire to affect the look of the drum. Maybe something like the Speed Demon XT would be better for me? Thank you for your comment Rusty!
    Last edited by Zaz; 10-14-2019, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    A thing of beauty.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    Very cool, that must have been fun to work on.
    Thank you and yes it was! To make the electric plan was the part i enjoyed the most.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Wow! Well done that is a genius setup!
    Thank you Cazbag!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

Now that is an impressive setup. Really cool . Thanks for the video!!!
    Thank you for your comment! i'm happy to hear that you liked the video!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by RockSteadyBoxer View Post
    That is simply awesome!
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Zaz, that makes me want to crack a beer. It's my birthday so I will. Awesome update, actually made me chuckle it's so cool.
    I'll have one with ya, happy birthday youngster!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    A thing of beauty.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Very cool, that must have been fun to work on.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...