X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Yes. This was 1985, no Internet trailers, and I skipped school to see the first showing. To this day I am a Rocky fanatic.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      Click image for larger version  Name:	277F67DF-7328-402A-9CB8-146DA892C60A.jpeg Views:	26 Size:	148.9 KB ID:	116505
      Bold choice with the feathered hairstyle. You were in an elite group of legendary cocksman, my friend.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 10-20-2019, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

I bet you can still spot a few of these classic waterfalls running wild in Kentucky
        Click image for larger version

Name:	3fe16c3d9c150a78af96366bb7e47c6e.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	116569

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jun 2019

Sad, but true. Louisville is much more.....hmmmm, what’s the most politically correct word a I can use? Enlightened? Much more enlightened than the rest of the state. Come visit around state fair season, the Mullets from all over the state make a pilgrimage here . I avoid it at all cost, but its the Kentucky waterfall mullet mecca of the world. In the south wing of the convention center, they’re all circling around Billy Ray Cyrus hoping to get close enough to touch his mullet. It’s supposed to be sacred and your mullet will become more powerful if you are lucky enough to touch it.

Comment

• rdshackleford
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2016

Why are we talking about mullets? I clearly did not have a mullet in that pic. For 80's hair, mine was quite short and without hair products.
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

I was just showing what is still a popular style in some regions

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...