Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I don't recall where the u-bolt came from. That is my "guest" platform. Makes lots of noise and the newbies feel like they are doing well.

When I get out of my sling I'd like to make a vid of making an Arc swivel from start to finish.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Pretty cool, Rusty. I didn't know you had that third platform. Is that one of the ringside u-bolts you have on there? I'll have to watch it again and pause. Cool room. Iike the desk area and drill press too.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Awesome playground you have down there, so cool to see where the sausage is made!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Zaz That's awesome, and oh man that drum! I enjoyed watching that and I also enjoyed LISTENING to that. #HighwayStar Wood stove is pretty cool too!
    Thanks! I like this wood stove! I will love it even more during the next months because winter is coming...

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
    That is one amazing set up Zaz! Where can I get my certification allowing me to raise and lower that that beefy platform? For planning purposes, how long is the course...one or two weeks?

This afternoon I added these two little shelf racks for some small bags to hang on.
    Lol! You don't need a certification to use it. My girlfriend is 4 inches shorter than me and she love this system. I will post a video later to explain how it works. Thank you for your comment!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Awesome man shed!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied

What sort of maniac puts his shoes on a shelf with the laces tidy? You are a psychopath for sure, Dexter.
    LMAO! I just spewed espresso all over!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I do have a dedicated pair of "boxing" shoes. Indoor only. Under Armour Curry 4 basketball shoes, black with natural gum soles.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied

What sort of maniac puts his shoes on a shelf with the laces tidy? You are a psychopath for sure, Dexter.
    You mean to tell me you guys don’t coordinate your sneaker color with the bag your hitting?!?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    This afternoon I added these two little shelf racks for some small bags to hang on.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    That is one amazing set up Zaz! Where can I get my certification allowing me to raise and lower that that beefy platform? For planning purposes, how long is the course...one or two weeks?

LouisvilleBagr That little shelf thing is a great idea!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    My boxing gym is very small but i like the fact that it's not located in our house. I can do my workout when i want without disturbing my girlfriend and we have no neighbors who live nearby.

Zaz That's awesome, and oh man that drum! I enjoyed watching that and I also enjoyed LISTENING to that. #HighwayStar Wood stove is pretty cool too!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied

Attached Files
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 10-07-2019, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Awesome man shed!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...