• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191009_164846.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	116358
    I do have this homemade barrel wood burner seen in the background of videos but usually only use on weekends during the winter months. I need to stock up on some wood for this season.
    Very nice! Nothing beat the heat of a wood stove!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Zaz, we are still waiting for details on the platform winch and that crazy control panel.
    All the details are here: https://speedbagforum.com/forums/for...latform-part-2

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191009_164846.jpg Views:	6 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	116358
    I do have this homemade barrel wood burner seen in the background of videos but usually only use on weekends during the winter months. I need to stock up on some wood for this season.
    Yeah I've noticed that thing! I've had all kind of theories about it. thank you for clearing that up! I always have a few stacks o wood around the yard.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BagBoy; 10-12-2019, 11:10 PM. Reason: Added picture and it feels good to edit things.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191009_164846.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	116358

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Zaz, we are still waiting for details on the platform winch and that crazy control panel.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Walker View Post
    Banging in the Outhouse
    These bag rooms are really impressive. We don’t have basements where I live, but I had a building built last November for a place to bang the bag and exercise. It was great to finally workout after a 30+ year layoff, and it has become my favorite hangout away from the house and with no neighbors. So, here is the workout house, or simply referred to as the outhouse.
    The fact that you resumed training after a 30 years layoff is a source of motivation and proves that it's never to late to start again. Very nice place to train!

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Banging in the Outhouse
    These bag rooms are really impressive. We don’t have basements where I live, but I had a building built last November for a place to bang the bag and exercise. It was great to finally workout after a 30+ year layoff, and it has become my favorite hangout away from the house and with no neighbors. So, here is the workout house, or simply referred to as the outhouse.
    That’s a really cool workout outhouse. Love those Bradley speedballs also!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    The Arc has by no means been demoted, Rusty. It is a great swivel.I rotate swivels more than bags. The Arc was rotated back to the board shortly after filming the video.
    Yeah, I was just kidding. You have quite a large swivel collection.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I love what you did with that outhouse Jim..Bradley ball heaven! I’m eagerly awaiting my dvd set to get it going on the big screen.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Walker
    replied
    The Arc has by no means been demoted, Rusty. It is a great swivel.I rotate swivels more than bags. The Arc was rotated back to the board shortly after filming the video.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    my Arc Fuel demoted to the wall of shame... sniff, sniff

Leave a comment:

• Jim Walker
    replied
    Banging in the Outhouse

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Nice place to train! Cool to see where the Arc Swivels are made.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    I don't recall where the u-bolt came from. That is my "guest" platform. Makes lots of noise and the newbies feel like they are doing well.

When I get out of my sling I'd like to make a vid of making an Arc swivel from start to finish.
    Nice room. Rusty I would love to see your process.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Rusty hope your feeling better.That is a really cool speedbag plus engineering area.Good beers to!!!!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...