Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cazbag
    replied
    I had to do something similar to your sharpie trick to the Authentic bag as it was very tight on one side of the loop

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Yes it makes you wonder is it really that hard to make a consistent line of speed bags, let alone good? Perhaps the market isn't demanding enough to make quality fat bags multi-sized for bible baggers, or even those that just prefer the fat boys. The really good ones are banana it seems and then the rest is a big gamble on whether or not you are going to get a symmetrical bag in the size requested. It really pisses me off to pony up premium prices to get a lopsided bag with the loop varying wildly in length and not be aligned properly with the rest of the deformed bag. They break in and punch out of the handicap manufactured into to them for the most part I guess, or you just get used to it?
    I had to stretch the loop out on the Black 5" to get it on the Arc. Loop was waaay in there. A little conditioner and the thick end of a fat sharpie overnight did the trick. the loop on your 5 perilous is normal, the loop on mine is a full inch long. going to shorten that sucker.

Of the four bags I had in the picture the Yellow is actually the fattest bottom gal.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Yes it makes you wonder is it really that hard to make a consistent line of speed bags, let alone good? Perhaps the market isn't demanding enough to make quality fat bags multi-sized for bible baggers, or even those that just prefer the fat boys. The really good ones are banana it seems and then the rest is a big gamble on whether or not you are going to get a symmetrical bag in the size requested. It really pisses me off to pony up premium prices to get a lopsided bag with the loop varying wildly in length and not be aligned properly with the rest of the deformed bag. They break in and punch out of the handicap manufactured into to them for the most part I guess, or you just get used to it?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I am going to make a new thread about sb seams. Almost all current bags suck. Actually they all suck, some more than others

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Despite the irritating patch and poor stock Quik tech bladder it is an awesome bag. Makes great smack sounding rebounds. Dont know what bag to get next, time to try another brand I think

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    There is a small strip of suede that flattened out and discolored a bit

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    The seams on your Ali Authentic look different from the Title website pic. Website says "full leather welted seams". Your pic sort of looks like it has simple single stitch seams (like a football). Does it?

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190831_104446.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	115306Click image for larger version

Name:	20190831_103432.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	115307 The original Black that is now my autograph bag measures 19.75ish, the newer Black and Gyro measure 19. The Perilous is at 18, and Ali Authentic and Sting about quarter shy of 18ish. All were suppose to be 8x5. The loop varies but all are about same height. Maybe a few are really 9x6 or maybe quality control is very relaxed.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    can you measure around the belly with a cloth tape measure?

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Damn they sent me a 9x6 Black..... Friggin floggin TWICE! Thanks for comparison I will take one of my alleged 8x5's

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    which do you like the best?
    The Ali for overall action but the black is so very nice on the hands but when I'm into a session the feeling of the bag on my hands is so secondary. But the lil black is worth every penny as is the Ali.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    which do you like the best?

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    started a topic ATTN Caz 5" Title bags

ATTN Caz 5" Title bags

So my new Black 5" came today but before today there was some confusion on whether or not my 6" black was really a 5" (long story)

Caz you may have been "fucked twice" in your words lolol thinking that your Gyro and your Black are both 5's rather than 6" bags. Pictured below are the 5 yellow, 5 black*, 5 Ali authentic*, and the 5 gyro. I hope this helps.

Any colorful language in the garage?
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...