Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedboy
    replied
    keep up the good work skunk! there are no life!

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    I didn't see the video and you know what? I don't need to! You rock Skunk you do great work and that's all that matters. Haters are like bad weather, inevitable and relentless so screw 'em. Sorry to beat the dead horse I just have to have my input and be just one more in YOUR corner! I had an Evelast medium that I kept bursting. I couldn't figure out why until I realized it was too big for the Century stand I've been using. Friction! arrrrrrrgh!
    Last edited by metaldad; 05-02-2008, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• toolboxdiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Teardrop shape with short bag loop attachments would be nice. Actually, Everlast has the short tightest bag attachment loops I have seen.
    I'll second that...

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by dax_q View Post
    Alright, quit thinking about Tubbytommy and get everlast to make some custom skunk speed bags for you and all your friends on the forum.
    -Dax
    Teardrop shape with short bag loop attachments would be nice. Actually, Everlast has the short tightest bag attachment loops I have seen.

Leave a comment:

• dax_q
    replied
    Alright, quit thinking about Tubbytommy and get everlast to make some custom skunk speed bags for you and all your friends on the forum.
    -Dax

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    hey

I understand completely what all of you are saying and you all make a valid point! I have removed the video but i kept it up there for a day and got 171 views so people could see who this tubbytommy was, i believe thats what he wanted is to be known by SOMEONE. You are all great friends and im happy that you all have my back when some JERK talks about what we love. Thanks for all your support and inteligent words of wisdom!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    ...My father always said, "Never get in a fight with a pig, because he'll bring you down in the mud; and he loves it there."
    I'm gonna use that one....

and Biff's content is absolutely correct. As a represetative of Everlast, you have a whole new set of eyes watching what you do and say.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 04-15-2008, 07:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Zach - I couldn't agree more with what Alan has stated. His words ring true. Also, you may want to rethink your response and remove that video from your YouTube account. You represent Everlast now, and I'm sure Everlast doesn't want any of its agents associated with that type of content. [Just a suggestion my speedbag brother.]

I can understand your feelings and reaction to his video, but as others have said, take the high road and ignore this jerk.

My father always said, "Never get in a fight with a pig, because he'll bring you down in the mud; and he loves it there."

Leave a comment:

• Roc Stone
    replied
    Oopps! Sorry about the double post.

Leave a comment:

• Roc Stone
    replied
    Here, Here!

There's good and bad everywhere you go.

Young, dumb and full of cum. But geez, doesn't he cowl down to mommy quickly.

Looks like he has issues.

Don't let his issues become yours.

On another note, I managed to pursuade my gym(Hard Core Gym) into purchasing some more speed bag equip and told them the best place to buy from is the U.S. Obviously the 1st name that came to mind is Everlast. Last week they told me that they spent $600 on Everlast gear. Hope that puts a smile on your face, it did on mine.

Leave a comment:

• Roc Stone
    replied
    Here, Here!

There's good and bad everywhere you go.

Young, dumb and full of cum. But geez, doesn't he cowl down to mommy quickly.

Looks like he has issues.

On another note, I managed to pursuade my gym(Hard Core Gym) into purchasing some more speed bag equip and told them the best place to buy from is the U.S. Obviously the 1st name that came to mind is Everlast. Last week they told me that they spent $600 on Everlast gear. Hope that puts a smile on your face, it did on mine.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Zach, you will NEVER control the thoughts, words or opinion of others. Obviously he has issues with you and your speed bag skills. Too bad. Had he a different opinion, maybe he could learn a thing or too. Maybe not.

For a vulgar jerk like this, don't take the bait. Blow it off. You're a master of the speed bag, and you're trying to demonstrate and show others. Your light will shine on many who will like what you do and respect your obvious skill. and, as most lights do, it will also attract some insects. It's easy for them to hide behind a keyboard, but it's amazing how timid they get under the board when they actually see and hear what we do LIVE, not memorex.

Throughout my own time under the board, I also had people say such stupid things to me and about me. They always knew someone faster or better (that "friend" who wasn't with them to demonstrate..). My own response was appreciation and to have them contact me because I was always looking for someone to teach me and show me more. I gave them a card and contact address, but alas the phone never rang.

yours won't either, except from Everlast. Obviously they know better, and so do we.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 04-15-2008, 07:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dmccjr
    replied
    dude, thanks for taking the high road and not truly destroying him, let his own work speak for itself. Yours on the otherhand speaks for itself and those who know you speak even higher of your skills and demeanor, that shows who really has the skill to back any game up, big up to you skunk, and as you said, give tommy some time to grow up and recognize his faults, both on emails and the bag. Continue speeding, ciao.

Leave a comment:

• rainbowsixveg
    replied
    Haters

There just haters. He dosent have any skill or life. This has happend to me before too. Destop Warrirors lol

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    its ok

i dont blame you or your country my friend "EVERYONE makes their own choices on what to write,say, and do. so no worries my friend i know not all english are like that.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...