Creed II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creed II

It is hard for me to say which film I was/am more eagerly waiting to see, Rocky II or Creed II...

39 years later, I feel like a kid again! Oh, the anticipation!
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    It is hard for me to say which film I was/am more eagerly waiting to see, Rocky II or Creed II...

39 years later, I feel like a kid again! Oh, the anticipation!
    I am in hopes several theaters will consider having Speed Bag Demonstrations in the lobby.... Wouldn't that be cool!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

I didn't know about Creed 1. Gee whiz, I've really got to catch up on the current and recent. Always up for a movie like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
        I didn't know about Creed 1. Gee whiz, I've really got to catch up on the current and recent. Always up for a movie like that.
        Need to check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t2jQ_Q4C_k
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Can't wait to see Sly and Dolph Lundgren in the same movie again in Creed 2. Should be epic.

Comment

Going to check it out tonight! (Creed II) I had to google whether or not Rocky dies..

Spoiler Alert:: He doesn't. But Sly says that's it for him and the franchise. Almost seems to hint at artistic differences.

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
              Going to check it out tonight! (Creed II) I had to google whether or not Rocky dies..

Spoiler Alert:: He doesn't. But Sly says that's it for him and the franchise. Almost seems to hint at artistic differences.
              UPDATE: I did not yet see this movie as it is not yet out on DVD. The buddy of mine who asked me if I wanted to check out the movie at his house was talking about the first movie. I could have sworn he said Creed II on the phone But he's a marble mouth..

So, there is nothing I can say about the movie.

EDIT DVD release date March 5.

Comment

Working...
              X