Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutchman
    replied
    Metaldad! Geez I've missed you around here! Hope things are getting better for you.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    My brother lives in the 7400 block of North Greenview, which is pretty close to the lake. Below is Brian with baby. You met him at the concert but he's beefed up about 50 pounds since then...
    I know the area. Rogers Park. My family lived in Rogers Park for many years. I went to High School there. My sister graduated from Mundelein College which was an all girls catholic college on Sheridan rd. Loyola bought it so it no longer exists. I went to Sullivan Hogh school. My sister used to own the coffee shop at Lunt and Sheridan. She ran it for 10 years then sold it. Small world.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Alan my friend, yes it has been. Wow, great times! I'm living outside Chicago once again. Bolingbrook now. What part of the city is your brother in? We gotta get that rack of ribs!! I found a good place in Gary, In. I'm not bagging, all our stuff is in storage, but I'm living, breathing, and working. Congrats to your nephew and his wife.

My brother lives in the 7400 block of North Greenview, which is pretty close to the lake. Below is Brian with baby. You met him at the concert but he's beefed up about 50 pounds since then...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
    Metal Dad is back?! Epic good news.
    Thanks man.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Long time since we bagged it up in the speed bag truck during the Foreigner gig in Chitown! Dang, that was 6 years ago (2009).

My brother is now living in Chicago along with his Son, wife and new Baby (3 weeks this week).
    Alan my friend, yes it has been. Wow, great times! I'm living outside Chicago once again. Bolingbrook now. What part of the city is your brother in? We gotta get that rack of ribs!! I found a good place in Gary, In. I'm not bagging, all our stuff is in storage, but I'm living, breathing, and working. Congrats to your nephew and his wife.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    MD!

How have you been my friend? It sure has been awhile. I hope things are now moving in an upward direction. How are your wife and kids?

Haven't made it back to Chitown since I saw you last. Hope to make it out there again. Hang tough.
    Biff my man!! We had such a great conversation that day. Things didn't work out as hoped and a very tough fall was suffered as a result, we've been picking up the pieces and dealing with the cards that have been dealt. The kids are doing great and Nina is fine. I'll pm you.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    WooHoo... Metaldad rules! Welcome back, hope all is getting better.
    Bag On!!!
    Hey Zasa!! One day at time brother!!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Hey Bag brothers and sisters!
    Just checking in. It's been awhile. A LONG while. I see alot of new members.That's awesome. So much has happened in two years. 2012 was the start of a downward spiral, and I'm still recovering. Just poppin in to say "Hey". Bag On!
    Long time since we bagged it up in the speed bag truck during the Foreigner gig in Chitown! Dang, that was 6 years ago (2009).

My brother is now living in Chicago along with his Son, wife and new Baby (3 weeks this week).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Speedbag; 09-30-2015, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
    replied
    Metal Dad is back?! Epic good news.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    MD!

How have you been my friend? It sure has been awhile. I hope things are now moving in an upward direction. How are your wife and kids?

Haven't made it back to Chitown since I saw you last. Hope to make it out there again. Hang tough.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    WooHoo... Metaldad rules! Welcome back, hope all is getting better.
    Bag On!!!

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    started a topic I Miss You Guys

I Miss You Guys

Hey Bag brothers and sisters!
    Just checking in. It's been awhile. A LONG while. I see alot of new members.That's awesome. So much has happened in two years. 2012 was the start of a downward spiral, and I'm still recovering. Just poppin in to say "Hey". Bag On!
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...