X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kallidoraknox
    • Feb 2014

So there I was...

…standing in front of the speed bag trying to will it into submission via my well practiced death stare. All around me the gym hummed with the sound of people getting fit or fit people getting even more fit and here I am in a staring contest with said speed bag. Not wanting to lose to an inanimate object…again (I had an “incident” with a printer) I began to assert my dominance and decided I was going to master the art of the speed bag. Or at least get good enough to impress my friends at parties.

Thus began my speed bag obsession which as lead me here.

I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from this forum and discussing any number of topics. Except printers…
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Megabriel View Post
    …standing in front of the speed bag trying to will it into submission via my well practiced death stare. All around me the gym hummed with the sound of people getting fit or fit people getting even more fit and here I am in a staring contest with said speed bag. Not wanting to lose to an inanimate object…again (I had an “incident” with a printer) I began to assert my dominance and decided I was going to master the art of the speed bag. Or at least get good enough to impress my friends at parties.

Thus began my speed bag obsession which as lead me here.

I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from this forum and discussing any number of topics. Except printers…
    I know exactly how you feel. One day, out of desperation, I hung my old hp printer on a ballhook and ....well, it didn't end pretty but I never had to worry about that printer again.

Hanging out here, I predict you'll have better luck with the bag.

Welcome to the forum.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Kallidoraknox
      • Feb 2014

Ha. Thank you! I'm currently working on my linking technique. Things are about to get interesting...

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Welcome... this is THE place you belong. Now whip that bag into shape!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Kallidoraknox
          • Feb 2014

Oh, I completely agree. I do belong here! I have been all over this forum, soaking up as much knowledge as I can. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Mmmmm...candy...

Excuse me, the speed bag and I are about to have a reckoning.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome to the forum, Megabriel. It sounds like you've been bitten by the speed bag bug!

There are lots of nuggets of speed bag wisdom and knowledge here on the forum. Lots of great members too. You'll like it here. And we'll even commiserate from time to time.

We've all been there in the beginning, staring into the belly of the bag, sizing it up. It's a process, and the skill doesn't always come quickly, but it's sooo worth the effort in the long run. Bag on!
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Kallidoraknox
              • Feb 2014

Why thank you, MsDeville. I think I have been bitten by the speed bag bug. Ha. If I'm not at the gym hitting the bag then I am on here getting smart and whatnot. I just watched your Billie Jean video. It was amazing. You rock! I was totally singing along with the video too.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...