• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fiddlergrl
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2013

New to Forum

Hi all,

Looking forward to reading posts and learning more. The speed bag has always fascinated me and I recently installed a platform at home. So far, my hits are limited to front center and front side punches. Last night I experienced 'being in the zone' while switching hands and types of hits. Oh what a feeling!

Cindy
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by fiddlergrl View Post
    Hi all,

Looking forward to reading posts and learning more. The speed bag has always fascinated me and I recently installed a platform at home. So far, my hits are limited to front center and front side punches. ....
    Cindy
    Welcome to the forum, Fiddlergrl. We always love more woman under the board, and nothing I personally love punch drumming to great fiddler music. Yeehah! won't be long until you start hitting from all around, passing fists through the bag etc.

Last night I experienced 'being in the zone' while switching hands and types of hits. Oh what a feeling! Cindy
    Slipping into the Zone is a great feeling! Funny thing is, you can never know exactly when it's going to happen until your just realize it's over. Kind of like becoming one with your instrument for a while. It's a difficult experience to describe. But rest assured, it can happen with a speed bag.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum! You'll find tons of information and some really great videos here.
      Sounds like you're already addicted... now the fun begins.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Hi all,

Last night I experienced 'being in the zone' while switching hands and types of hits.

Oh what a feeling!

Cindy
        Hi Cindy. Welcome aboard the Speed Bag Addiction Express! And it sounds like you are well on your way to the addiction. Yes, Oh, what a feeling when you get 'in the zone.'

Stick around, everybody here is super friendly, helpful, and genuine.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• swfl
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2013

Hello and welcome. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...