X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    This church is in York Pennsylvania (PA).

They should contact Balazsboxing. That's the closest speed bag company which is luckily in the same state. Maybe someone from the church in York could travel to Honey Brook and meet with them or pick up some equipment.

Balazs Fitness
    625 Todd Rd
    Honey Brook PA 19344

Leave a comment:

• Bag-A-Holic
    replied
    Originally posted by swfl View Post
    Did anyone research this?
    I asked for more information about the organization as well. I got this email back this morning.

"Hi Anthony,
    I have sent your email to our Pastor, Jim Driskell since he knows more what we need. We are first St John Lutheran Church at 140 W. King St. in York. We offer free kick boxing and self defense by certified instructors of our congregation to neighborhood kids and any other interested people. They are held at the church. Pastor stated that they really could use a speed bag. We are an older congregation and none of us has this. That is why I made the appeal. Pastor will get back to you with more details.
    Thank You!
    Joyce"

Leave a comment:

• swfl
    replied
    I have a bag or two to send. Did anyone research this? Hitting Google earth from street view does not identify this building as a church unless I missed something.

Leave a comment:

• Church needs speed bag for neighbourhood youth - York, PA

Here's a chance to help,

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...