My mountain bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mountain bike

My freeride/downhill mountain bike. Getting back on the bike again to lose some weight and have fun, hopefully not break another bone I'll try to get some shots of me hitting my jumps...ralph

That's a rugged looking mountain bike. Do you bike in the local area or do you go out biking up in the hills of California? I found this cool YouTube video of some pretty unique "mountain biking." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Well I live in kinda like a valley, I'm blocks from the beach (in which I never go to) and the mountain is almost out my back door, it's about a 1/4 mile ride from my house to the trail. I used to go to northstar with a buddy and ride the trails there, they have beginner trails there, all the way up to double black diamond trails and have races there every year. There's lots of videos on youtube of guys & gals riding & racing the downhill trails at northstar...ralph

Comment

A friend taken out. 10 months without it. Over the front and a broken hand. Back at it as well. This old bike has some miles on it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by swfl View Post
          A friend taken out. 10 months without it. Over the front and a broken hand. Back at it as well. This old bike has some miles on it.
          ...I don't think I can hit my 17 foot mega wedge jump with that bike (edit) btw the dirt is softer to crash on than pavement and you don't have to breathe all that exhaust from the cars, just the fresh air from the trees. ;-)
          Last edited by ventanakaz; 06-25-2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Few pics of my stepdown jump

Comment

video ?

These two pics came from a video off my phone that one of my buddies took, he didn't hold the phone to stable and I can't seem to load the video here, but was able to upload it to my youtube channel and facebook page...ralph

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
                These two pics came from a video off my phone that one of my buddies took, he didn't hold the phone to stable and I can't seem to load the video here, but was able to upload it to my youtube channel and facebook page...ralph
                Alas... to have any cervical disks and unfused neck bones.

To me, this is like boat skiing, snow skiing or snow boarding. Spectator sport only. Gotta stick to speed bagging, it's a lot easier on the neck.
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  Alas... to have any cervical disks and unfused neck bones.

To me, this is like boat skiing, snow skiing or snow boarding. Spectator sport only. Gotta stick to speed bagging, it's a lot easier on the neck.
                  ...just follow my line and speed and you'll have a smooth landing...

Comment

link ?

Hopefully this link works for the jump
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=n3Q7Mi8jp3U

Comment

YES! Very nice... I love my mountain bike too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Two dollar mini wedgeClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1382514925530.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	89126

Comment

my stepdown jump re edit

I cut out the babble of one of my buddies talking about his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm2n9DkHqqE

Comment

Informative threat on bicycling and great picture and video sharing by other members. Bicycling is great exercise to increase stamina, burn fat and lose unwanted weight.
                            Last edited by Melvine; 02-22-2014, 12:39 AM.
                            1701 Quincy Ave Unit 26,
                            Naperville IL 60540
                            773-359-1771

Comment

Originally posted by Melvine View Post
                              Informative threat on bicycling and great picture and video sharing by other members. Bicycling is great exercise to increase stamina, burn fat and lose unwanted weight.
                              ...Yes there's that benefit in mountain biking (exercise), but the most important thing is having fun doing it, that's why I like speed baggin and being on the edge of catastrophe while riding down a rock garden on my freeride mountain bike as fast as I can and catching air without breaking another bone again it may not look like it in the link of my video hitting my stepdown jump (videos never look anything like they do in person) but that's about a 17 to 18 foot gap from my take off to my landing, there's that feeling you get when catching air the other great thing is being out doors and smelling the fresh oxygen the trees are giving off (Now lets all hug a tree)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X