Clear All

• ufc on fox

today. ufc on fox #7, should be good...

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
    today. ufc on fox #7, should be good...
    Agreed. Looks like a great card.
    sgt
    USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

first two fights were great, now on to the next two. yeah

Comment

third fight. mir didn't bring it, i think he might be done fighting. last fight coming up...

Comment

So far it is a great card
          sgt
          USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

Melendez can catch a flying round house
            Last edited by bbally; 04-20-2013, 09:00 PM.
            sgt
            USMC 79-85

Comment

Henderson should get a hair net....He keeps messing with his do instead of throwing

Comment

Agreed to much worrying about the mop head
                sgt
                USMC 79-85

Comment

Should be interesting decision.
                  sgt
                  USMC 79-85

Comment

Split decision. But I agree with the majority. Melendez needs to get a better kick set. and use some damn inside elbows.
                    sgt
                    USMC 79-85

Comment

Great Fight

Haven't watched a lot of UFC. That was impressive. Melendez didn't do enough to take his title. Can't believe the fans were booing the marriage proposal...lol

Comment

I agree not enough for belt change.
                        sgt
                        USMC 79-85

Comment

Fox has it on free a lot. Plus the pay per view events. I have been hooked for years. Interestingly enough the wife loves it too. She transitioned from the queens rules boxing as did I.
                          sgt
                          USMC 79-85

Comment

great fight but we needed maybe another one or two rounds, can you say rematch. sonnen is funny...

Comment

Originally posted by bbally View Post
                              Fox has it on free a lot. Plus the pay per view events. I have been hooked for years. Interestingly enough the wife loves it too. She transitioned from the queens rules boxing as did I.
                              Most of the UFC/MMA stuff I have seen was less of a sport & more of a beatdown. One guy on top, pummeling away on the other guy with his arms pinned to his sides....

What I saw tonight was a lot more interesting. Maybe thats the difference between lightwieghts & heavyweights? Either way I was impressed. That kick from henderson that spun Melendez around & dropped him was amazing & that elbow they kept showing was great to watch too. It wasn't just one guy stomping the other, it showed true skill.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X