• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ElMicko
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2013

Mandatory First Post Rule

Hi

This is ElMicko, making my introduction post. I am a retired Master Electrician.
    My Doc wants me more active and get weight down. So last year have lost some weight, and currently going to a gym. Doing cardio and free weights, some how speed bagging came up. So I installed one down in the Man Cave, and enjoy trying to learn the bag. I find it great for stress relief!! Been coming to the forum, to finding a ton of info, techniques and good postings. Looking forward to using the forum more often. Thanks for all the advise and ideas.

Take Care
    ElMicko
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to educate yourself on speedbagging. I too am retired and took this up for some brain and body exercise. BTW, I wasn't a master electrician but I was a Traffic Signal Electrican.

fedora

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

ElMicko... welcome to the forum! You're going to love it here, great people, great information & a tight community of 'like-minded' individuals that just love to bag.

Please post some video as soon as you can (I want to see that man cave!), we all love to see fresh new bag punchers in action.

Cheers,
      -Zaza
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Jollygood49
        • Jan 2013

Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new here myself and have been amazed and grateful for all there is to learn here, and all of the help people are willing to give. Enjoy!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...