• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • capitol
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2013

Making my Mandatory First Post

I read Tim want's new members to say hi or something in the Off Topic forum.

So, to meet that requirement I'll just let anyone who cares about my speed baggin plans.

I used to speed bag back in the day (high school). Bought my platform from Big5 and set it up in the garage. It worked fine and over time I was pretty good at least thats how I remember it

For about a year now I've been wanting to get a new set up and started searching the "internets"

Next thing I know I'm buying a Valor CA-53, deciding on which speed bag and ordering a couple different swivels to try out.

That's it. That's all I know for now.
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Congrats...and welcome back to the fringe! It's just like riding a bike, I bet you'll be back up to speed in no time.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by capitol View Post
      I read Tim want's new members to say hi or something in the Off Topic forum.

So, to meet that requirement I'll just let anyone who cares about my speed baggin plans.

I used to speed bag back in the day (high school). Bought my platform from Big5 and set it up in the garage. It worked fine and over time I was pretty good at least thats how I remember it

For about a year now I've been wanting to get a new set up and started searching the "internets"

Next thing I know I'm buying a Valor CA-53, deciding on which speed bag and ordering a couple different swivels to try out.

That's it. That's all I know for now.
      Welcome capital. It's all good and about to get better.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• kenk
        • Dec 2012

Capitol: I also have the CA-53 platform...its a very nice setup...I changed my drum over to a custom drum because I always wanted a super thick drum...check out the album...http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...hp?albumid=107

Comment

• AtTheCross
          • Dec 2012

@kenk, WOW!!! that is a sweet drum!!!!

and welcome capitol, replied to your pm
          1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
          Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
          DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
          Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
          Retired Bags:
          Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• capitol
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jan 2013

kenk, I read the entire article about your drum build. Very impressive. Im looking forward to a video.

Comment

• florian 380
              • Nov 2012

Very nice drum !!!!!! Great work

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...