Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsDeville
    replied
    I'm glad you have "resurfaced", Biff. I've missed you. Lots of new speed bag enthusiasts on the forum. A lot of the "regulars" are still here.

I haven't been posting much lately, partly due to the manufacturing of swivels. And, we recently acquired a big panel truck that Raul has been busy outfitting as a Speed Bag truck! Yup. It's equipped with 4 standard Deville platforms and 4 vertical platforms. We might be taking it on the road since we're both "retired" now. I was laid off from my graphic arts job at the newspaper at the end of February, so I have more freedom.

Now, if I can just find a bucket of money somewhere so I can actually travel around in the speed bag truck (it's a gas hog!), I'll be a happy camper. Or should I say, a happy bagger!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    ah Biff, Web forums and those that join are kinda like the White Sharks at Seal Island. Sometimes circling around underneath, and sometimes they surface (post) a few times if they have a need or see something interesting they want to post about.
    And sometimes they drift off to other parts of the ocean (web) for a while. Unless they break the surface, you never know.

and sometimes, just sometimes, something in the World Wide World really does intervene.

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Hi everyone, it's been awhile, but I hope to be back, and continue to contribute to this great community.

The bag has remained unpunched for the past several months, and I'm looking forward to getting back under the board.

Looks like I'll have to pour over months of posts and videos to catch up on what's been happening around here. But, I'm sure it will be well worth it.

I was telling a few friends about how lucky I've been to be part of this great group of people and how I have met some really fantastic folks. From Tim and Alan, Scissorshand, Skunk, Deano and his Dad, Brian, Dee, G-Town, Juxt, 88, Donny, Greg, TJ, TommyT, and others who I may have missed. And most recently I had the pleasure to spend a few hours with MetalDad while on a recent trip to Chicago.

Plus all the other members who are part of the forum - Fingers, Roc, Mrs Mitts, ukspeedbag, Sb4life, ebo, Zaza, Paranday, etc, etc, etc who make this place what it is.

Once I realized how much I have benefited from my involvement here, I just had to become more active on the forum.

Here's to spending more time with some great folks
    Last edited by Speedbag; 08-21-2012, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Hey Biff, great to hear from you!
    Hope to be back full force, Dutchman
    Originally posted by ventanakaz
    welcome back baggin brother, get on that bag...ralph
    thanks, Ralph, looking forward to bagging again.
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Cheers Biff... was hoping to meet you at SBIII...now I have to wait till SBIV (you HAVE to be there).
    Bag On
    -Za
    Za, wish I could have made it. Definitely next year.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Cheers Biff... was hoping to meet you at SBIII...now I have to wait till SBIV (you HAVE to be there).

Bag On!
    -Za

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Hey Biff, great to hear from you!

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    started a topic Hi Bag Brothers/Sisters

Hi Bag Brothers/Sisters

Hi everyone, it's been awhile, but I hope to be back, and continue to contribute to this great community.

The bag has remained unpunched for the past several months, and I'm looking forward to getting back under the board.

Looks like I'll have to pour over months of posts and videos to catch up on what's been happening around here. But, I'm sure it will be well worth it.

I was telling a few friends about how lucky I've been to be part of this great group of people and how I have met some really fantastic folks. From Tim and Alan, Scissorshand, Skunk, Deano and his Dad, Brian, Dee, G-Town, Juxt, 88, Donny, Greg, TJ, TommyT, and others who I may have missed. And most recently I had the pleasure to spend a few hours with MetalDad while on a recent trip to Chicago.

Plus all the other members who are part of the forum - Fingers, Roc, Mrs Mitts, ukspeedbag, Sb4life, ebo, Zaza, Paranday, etc, etc, etc who make this place what it is.

Once I realized how much I have benefited from my involvement here, I just had to become more active on the forum.

Here's to spending more time with some great folks
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...