• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allworknoplay
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2012

First post...Hello all.

I believe I found a new addiction! Been hitting the speed bag for about a month now before Marine Corps martial arts training as it seems to loosen up my shoulders. Just the basics though. Then I watched a video online and didn't realize how much you can do with the speed bag. It immediately got my attention and I am addicted. Looking forward to taking advantage of the many years of knowledge this site has to offer. Time to add some new equipment to my workout room.

Semper Fi
    Brian
  • Maple Leaf
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2012

Hi Brian, welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Comment

• TabuIsMe
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2012

Welcome to the forum =]

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hello Allworknoplay. Welcome to the forum. Stay and play a while under the board and yak about it online.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome Allworknoplay. So, you've been sucked in by the addictive powers of the bag, too? Join the club!
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...