X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedKilz View Post
    That is a crazy buy...especially the fact you found that at an Aldi's...that's just nuts!
    I know right? Get this: Right before Christmas, my wife found an Everlast Glove and Focus Mitt set for under $20 at FREAKIN' ALDI's!!!!! We got it for our son. Aldi is movin' up in the world, I bought my first two dvd players there and they lasted a long time. Finding Everlast equipment there is just bongos! I've seen the comparison of the Reflex bag and the Title Cobra Reflex bag on YouTube. Still for the price and where I found it, it's a great find!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedKilz
    replied
    That is a crazy buy...especially the fact you found that at an Aldi's...that's just nuts!

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    started a topic Everlast at Aldi!

Everlast at Aldi!

So I'm out at Aldi foods shopping for groceries adn what do I find? An Evelast Reflex Bag for $50! I couldn't pass it up. Especially seeing as how some places are charging $150? Had to get it. I know TooSlow found his for $24 but I still couldn't let this one get away! Next I'm gettin' me a nice 6x9 to smack around and show who's boss. Got my eye on Ebay! bag On!!
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...