Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Kyle, great pics. That dog is gonna be huge!
    Speedbag! Wow, cool animal pics but I also looked at the other ones. That must not have been a walk in the park. Good to know you are still bagging after all that!
    Metaldad, Biff, Jagganath, alright! All animal lovers! Me too.

I have a 10 year old chocolate lab, Thalia. She is great. Also adopted a 3 year old black lab from the shelter this Xmas, Luna. 90 lbs. and loves to hug. Also had a black lab mix, Page, from 2000- 9.10.06 we found late night on the street in Hollywood. Best friend. Worst day of my life when she died.
    Also have had 3 crows. Crows are great. The first one, Salem, was a baby injured in the grass. Took her in and raised her like a dog! haha... on the floor....she got on with the dogs and thought Page was her mom. Very friendly and always playing jokes, trying to take remote controls, dog bones, coming behind dogs and biting their tails, dancing and cawing in front of the tv. She even would bounce a racquetball back and forth with me. Eventually learned to fly but we clipped her wings becuase she had a disease we thought other crows would attack her because of when she would fly away, (yes, she would return too). She slipped in the pool on a real windy day... another crap day.....
    Since then had two more, (Sadie and Poe), no longer with us.

1st pic... Sadie and Poe ('02)....
    2nd pic ... Thalia ('08)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    That is one cute puppy, Kyle!!! Soon to be a huge BEAST LOL! The last two awesome dogs in my life were our Shepard/Collie mix "Queenie" who died from lockjaw when I was 14 and my sister's Timber wolf/Shepherd mix "Jake" (She was a huge fan of "Raging Bull") who actually made it to 14! Great dogs both of them. Unfortunately where I live now has a no pets rule for renters but someday I foresee an Akita or another German Shepherd making their way into our lives
    Last edited by metaldad; 07-08-2009, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jagganath
    replied
    Nice pics.

I've got a Terrier. His name is Bogart. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of him yet, but I'll post again when I get one.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Great pix, Alan. (cat scan...). I'm sure your pets helped with your recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Sorry about the loss of you dog, Kyle. Your new one is a great looking dog. Good luck with him. I always had Irish Setters. They were great dogs but needed lots of room to run, and could be very "high strung" if not properly trained. I haven't had a dog in over 12 years now.

But a kitten stowed away on my engine one night last fall and survived a 10 mile journey, and a confimed cat-hater, now has a tiger cat, and has turned into a cat lover. Go figure.

Been known to happen.

Cat Scan

visiting hours

Cocker Spaniel
    Last edited by Speedbag; 07-07-2009, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Sorry about the loss of you dog, Kyle. Your new one is a great looking dog. Good luck with him. I always had Irish Setters. They were great dogs but needed lots of room to run, and could be very "high strung" if not properly trained. I haven't had a dog in over 12 years now.

But a kitten stowed away on my engine one night last fall and survived a 10 mile journey, and a confimed cat-hater, now has a tiger cat, and has turned into a cat lover. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    That's a great looking dog! I'm an animal lover and had lots of pets in the past. our last pet, a cocker spaniel, passed away Dec 21 08. This has been the first time we haven't had a dog or cat sleeping on the bed or watching me hit the bag in 24 years. We're taking on older family members into our house now and don't need creatures running under foot and walkers. Pets are awesome IF you are an animal lover. I imagine if you are NOT an animal lover they are an annoyance. I have lots of video footage during speed bag workouts picking up my dog or cats and mugging them at the camera. Particularly when a new one showed up.

sorry to hear about your past pet loss and good luck with your new pup.

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    started a topic Dog owners

Dog owners

hey just wanted to see peoples thoughts and what you guys have...anyway my dog passed away about 3 months ago and we finally got a new one today...hes a great dane his name is Zapp (pictures below) also wondering if anyone else is a dog owner and what breed you have.

________
    Park Royal 2 Condos
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:51 AM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...