X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    My cell phone antenna hasn't grown a bit....

(actually it is a government cell phone. when it dies it goes in the scrap heap anyway... )
    Maybe you can get an iPhone to replace it

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Thanks! The dog and the kids are much bigger now
    My cell phone antenna hasn't grown a bit....

(actually it is a government cell phone. when it dies it goes in the scrap heap anyway... )

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    THAT dog chewed up my cell phone antenna!

what a pair of cutie pies. Great looking kids, Tim.

Thanks! The dog and the kids are much bigger now

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Here's Max the mini schnauser, when he was a puppy. He's full grown now, but still small because he's a mini.

THAT dog chewed up my cell phone antenna!

what a pair of cutie pies. Great looking kids, Tim.

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    If you are using iPhoto, you can select the photo (click it once) then select "File" and "Export" from the menus , there are options to resize.

This forum will reject pics that are too big as uploads, but if you using someting like photobucket, you can get around that size restriction.

We restrict size because at full fidelity, we'd run out of disk space pretty quick, and it costs more for bandwidth. Most digital cams produce pix that are 2 or 3 MB nowadays (Which is a lot!)
    Thanks for the help Tim! It works!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by crawforde View Post
    I also have 8 hens, 2 ducks, 2 tortoises, and about 50,000 bees.
    We've got a small honey bee hive in the backyard. Quite fascinating to watch them.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Here's Max the mini schnauser, when he was a puppy. He's full grown now, but still small because he's a mini.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Kyle.. hi.... How did you get your pictures to show to show up so large?
    I'm trying to relearn how to resize mine to less pixels, but your quality looks real good and they are large! thanks!
    If you are using iPhoto, you can select the photo (click it once) then select "File" and "Export" from the menus , there are options to resize.

This forum will reject pics that are too big as uploads, but if you using someting like photobucket, you can get around that size restriction.

We restrict size because at full fidelity, we'd run out of disk space pretty quick, and it costs more for bandwidth. Most digital cams produce pix that are 2 or 3 MB nowadays (Which is a lot!)

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    I'm trying to relearn how to resize mine to less pixels, but your quality looks real good and they are large! thanks!
    i inserted the image from my photobucket account.
    ________
    Class Action Lawfirm
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    hey just wanted to see peoples thoughts and what you guys have...anyway my dog passed away about 3 months ago and we finally got a new one today...hes a great dane his name is Zapp (pictures below) also wondering if anyone else is a dog owner and what breed you have.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Metaldad, Biff, Jagganath, alright! All animal lovers! Me too.

I have a 10 year old chocolate lab, Thalia. She is great. Also adopted a 3 year old black lab from the shelter this Xmas, Luna. 90 lbs. and loves to hug. Also had a black lab mix, Page, from 2000- 9.10.06 we found late night on the street in Hollywood. Best friend. Worst day of my life when she died.
    Also have had 3 crows. Crows are great. The first one, Salem, was a baby injured in the grass. Took her in and raised her like a dog! haha... on the floor....she got on with the dogs and thought Page was her mom. Very friendly and always playing jokes, trying to take remote controls, dog bones, coming behind dogs and biting their tails, dancing and cawing in front of the tv. She even would bounce a racquetball back and forth with me. Eventually learned to fly but we clipped her wings becuase she had a disease we thought other crows would attack her because of when she would fly away, (yes, she would return too). She slipped in the pool on a real windy day... another crap day.....
    Since then had two more, (Sadie and Poe), no longer with us.

1st pic... Sadie and Poe ('02)....
    2nd pic ... Thalia ('08)
    Crows? COOL!! .........And sometimes..just sometimes, the crow allows them to come back to set the wrong things right" One of my favorite films and comic books. I used to own a Python named Zappa and had two igauanas, Kermit and Jima
    Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    ya hes going to be huge 160lbs minimum they told us...his dad is huge!!! my last dog was a lab Shepard mix and had nothing but a great experience with him...also thx for the compliments everyone hes getting better and better everyday
    You're very welcome!! As I said b4, I would have a new dog now but the ruless don't allow it where I live.. Guess I gotta get a house with yard soon!

Originally posted by crawforde View Post
    Right now I have 2 dogs, a 2-year-old Rhodesian ridgeback without a ridge that we rescued, and a fox terrier that i took to watch for "2 weeks" while a permanent home for it was found, that was in 1998. I also have 8 hens, 2 ducks, 2 tortoises, and about 50,000 bees. I have trouble keeping the names straight.
    Oh, I also have an adult female human, and an 8 year old and a 5 year old.

I have to through the garage to get the food to feed the critters. The speed bag is in there. What used to take me less than 5 minutes now eats up at least 30 minutes a day.
    Bees? ......Hope you like this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468aRjP8e5I. Rhodesian ridgebacks are another breed that facinates me. I never heard of them until three years ago and I gotta say that they are some good looking animals as well

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    That is one cute puppy, Kyle!!! Soon to be a huge BEAST LOL!
    Kyle, great pics. That dog is gonna be huge!
    I have a 10 year old chocolate lab,
    ya hes going to be huge 160lbs minimum they told us...his dad is huge!!! my last dog was a lab Shepard mix and had nothing but a great experience with him...also thx for the compliments everyone hes getting better and better everyday
    ________
    1XXXNAUGHTY4U cam
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• crawforde
    replied
    dogs, chickens, ducks, tortoises, bees, wife, kids

Right now I have 2 dogs, a 2-year-old Rhodesian ridgeback without a ridge that we rescued, and a fox terrier that i took to watch for "2 weeks" while a permanent home for it was found, that was in 1998. I also have 8 hens, 2 ducks, 2 tortoises, and about 50,000 bees. I have trouble keeping the names straight.
    Oh, I also have an adult female human, and an 8 year old and a 5 year old.

I have to through the garage to get the food to feed the critters. The speed bag is in there. What used to take me less than 5 minutes now eats up at least 30 minutes a day.

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but BT, where do you get crows??? Are they sold in pet stores, do people breed them, or did you just befriend a backyard crow?

I love labs, but never owned one. That's a great pic of your choc lab.
    The first crow was an injured baby I saw in my neighbor's yard.
    We had been bringing her in to a vet who was taking care of this wart stuff on her beak. When she passed, the vet had 2 other crows that were brought in at that time, so we adapted them from her.

It isn't really legal to own wild birds, but whatever. Ain't there a lot worse to worry about on this planet????

I have just spent all this time trying to put other pics up but I think the size is too large. Now I am frustrated and will try later.
    Anyone know how to quickly reduce the quality of a picture? I use a Mac Book Pro with iPhoto. It's all new and upgraded. I forgot how to do this. I have used something in the past I forget the name of and don't have anymore since my upgrade.

Bif, yeah. labs are great... they just need excercise.... but they rule....

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Not to hijack the thread, but BT, where do you get crows??? Are they sold in pet stores, do people breed them, or did you just befriend a backyard crow?

I love labs, but never owned one. That's a great pic of your choc lab.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...