X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antwan
    • Mar 2021

My home made gym

Tought i show a video of my home made (corona proof ) gym.
    since we are not able to go to a gym in belgium since october 2020 i started buying second hand and some new boxing equipment And being a little creative
    That way i can keep working out ✌️
  • surfingcowboy
    • May 2020

Got just about everything you would need. Who needs a gym

Comment

• Antwan
      • Mar 2021

Originally posted by surfingcowboy View Post
      Got just about everything you would need. Who needs a gym
      Still need sparring partner(s) i miss that.
      ANd just to be in a gym, i like that☝️✌️

Comment

• Antwan
        • Mar 2021

Originally posted by ventanakaz

If you set up a rope swivel that will help but you need at least a drum that is 3 feet wide (in my opinion) and bigger bags with weight behind them also work better, The bags also need to bounce good off the drum, 8 to 10 inches of rope will probably work best, The idea is to get the bag to move as fast as possible, To long of a rope will be easier to parry the bag or dodge and weave, To short and the same goes. You have to stay in range to get hit by the bag, Staying out of range defeats the purpose of the rope swivel.
        I have a bottle of water Attatched to a rope i can adjust in height. Ik can't hit it but you can shadow box/punch at it mixing it with head movement.
        and i got the dubble end bad.
        But it ain't the same as a sparring partner, i let my wife punch me in the face now and then let her try anyway. But can't counter punch with her, it wouldn't ve nice
        But we keep training
        Thx for trying to help anyways✌️✌️

Comment

• JowGaTiger
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Antwan View Post

Still need sparring partner(s) i miss that.
          ANd just to be in a gym, i like that☝️✌️
          You have made an impressive job. The gym at home is a great idea. I also miss the sparrings. I've had a few during the pandemic and it is good but not perfect. That's why I decided to make a fight club to train and have more sparrings. Have already found some jiu-jitsu mats at the first rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club.” “The second rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club.” I hope my friends and previous sparring partners will like this idea.
          Last edited by JowGaTiger; 05-01-2021, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• LucasStewart
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • May 2021

A great idea to organize a micro box room at home. You did a great job I feel that you won't want to go to the regular gym after that!!
            Last edited by LucasStewart; 05-17-2021, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...