X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harmonxjim33
    replied
    DANGIT! I just learned to read.
    Last edited by rdshackleford; 04-02-2020, 06:36 AM. Reason: to entertain BagBoy

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Flexderec
    Hi everything! How many interesting online games do you know? My kids earn to die
    Have you tried Fuck Off, yet?
    Last edited by rdshackleford; 12-23-2019, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Logo will be back by popular demand, haha.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    I promise the logo will be back SOON - here's the thing - this new version of Vbulletin requires a database over 1 GB in size - which the current host doesn't (won't) support. I've got to move the site one more time to a new hosting company - and then we'll be 100% stable on the stock web site.

After that you'll start seeing some visual embellishments to make this feel more like home.

When working through all these tech issues - it's just easier to have things "bone stock" so that the vendors can't blame the customizations.

Thanks everyone for your patience with the new software.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Hi Tim, thanks for all the updates. Wondering whether or not you see an option to upload the forum logo back to the top of the screen? Either way, thanks again.

DANGIT! I just read the previous posts I know that some versions of platforms offer different options than do others such as logo, avatar size and the lil goofy things.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 08-05-2019, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Testing one last tweak...

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    Will the logo be coming back?

Click image for larger version

Name:	speedbagsmall.png
Views:	172
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	114693
    Probably - I'm still trying to get the site stable. (it was down again today). We'll have a custom theme applied to it sometime in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Will the logo be coming back?

Click image for larger version

Name:	speedbagsmall.png
Views:	172
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	114693
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    started a topic ... and we're back

... and we're back

You may have received a system error over the past day or so - problem solved - and should not occur again.

It's a post upgrade issue.

Thank you for your patience.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...