• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Here are some pictures

Here are some more pictures from the Boys and Girls Club demo and seminar, Thursday March 12th, Reno NV.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    At least six more for sure, due to private instructions at seminars. There were over 110 kids at the demonstration at the Boys & Girls club, from knee high to teens. Poor Matthew may never have kids because of it, but it was great fun.

I'll export some pics from the video's in a few days.

Here are some pictures
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Lotta great baggers in one spot. A mini SpeedBAG. Looks like you guys had a great time. And it looks like baggin' got a lot of air time.

And you can bet when I'm up giving a speed bag talk their getting a lot of hot air time. doah!

As for a SpeedB.A.G. in Reno, the powers that be out there are definitely circling the wagons, gathering sponsors. And they absolutely have the organizational chops to pull it off. A West Coast gathering may be on the horizon. It's been asked for since 2010.

You just never know.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Lotta great baggers in one spot. A mini SpeedBAG. Looks like you guys had a great time. And it looks like baggin' got a lot of air time.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Looks like a grand time was had by all that was there! Really wish I could have been there to watch in person.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Awesome! I'm sure there are quite a few new 'addicts' in Reno now...sweet.
    At least six more for sure, due to private instructions at seminars. There were over 110 kids at the demonstration at the Boys & Girls club, from knee high to teens. Poor Matthew may never have kids because of it, but it was great fun.

I'll export some pics from the video's in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Awesome! I'm sure there are quite a few new 'addicts' in Reno now...sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    More Pictures from Reno. Serious Bagger home alert.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Here's a few pictures from a few forum members hanging out in Reno, ....at town that is serious about baggin!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    I think Alan just loves to get on TV,

KOLO TV: The Art of Speed Bagging
    Never bagged at 5am before. That was on a LIVE remote from the Boys and Girls club boxing room. Wait till you see Matthew's appearance (speedbagataraxis) ... he killed it! did some punch drumming LIVE on air, ...got over 1000 hits on their site in a few minutes time. A lady brought her kid down to the club at 6:45am to meet us and see what it was about.

We did about an 1.5 hour seminar for the boys and girls club that afternoon.

AWESOME. Posts to follow

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post

Love it!

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Me too, Hedya! It's gonna be a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hedya Cohn
    replied
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I'll see you when I get in to Reno on Thursday morning, Alan. This is gonna be fun!
    Wish I could be there with you Dee.

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Off to Reno. Gonna watch the fights and do some baggin'. Looking forward to seeing some of bagging buddies out there!

I'll see you when I get in to Reno on Thursday morning, Alan. This is gonna be fun!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...