Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs Mormeck

saturday 3rd March: 5.00pm EST 2.00pm pacific time

I will have links posted before the fight for those who want to stream it live on their computers.

http://boxingguru.eu/index.html - will work in the approaching hours before the fight (there are 2 channels)

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/boxing.html

multiple links on this site will begin to appear before the fight and i will post an exact working link once the stream begins so none of you have to go through any of the trouble dealing with finding a working link.

Comment

klitschko wins 4th round via TKO his 50th KO

Comment

I just watched this fight. WOW! That poor frenchman didn't really stand a chance. AGIAN, he was the "fighting pride of" in this case France. just like Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton was "The fighting pride of Manchester".

These guys build their fighting records fighting in their tiny little corner, fighting second rate fighters, and then move up to fighting boxers who have made their records by fighting the best in boxing. There are exceptions, but for the most part through the years i've seen it end just like this fight did. KO

Wladimir Klitschko had one hell of a GREAT trainer, coach Emanuel Steward. One of the best boxing has ever known. another GREAT trainer is Naazim Richardson. Trainer for B-HOP Bernard Hopkins, and briefly for SUGAR Shane Mosley. Naazim works magic with his boxers.

There's all this hype about Freddie Roach, a great trainer no doubt, but not any better than the two mentioned above. Freddie has taught manny a lot about using both his fists, haha, And Freddie has improved Pacman's defense. But i believe that Manny would be in the same position he is now with Emanuel, or Naazim in his Corner. With Out A Doubt.
        Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X