• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PunchDrummer
    • Jan 2012

Twisting By The Pool

Hi Everybody,

I made this last year, but by the time I get it right, laptops and desktops will be obsolete. Testing on FaceBook shows that you can't view it on a "mobie device" 'cause the YouTube police flagged the music, but you can watch and listen on your old crusty laptops and desktops, etc. (I don't really understand their logic.)

Having fun in my living room drumming to Twisting By The Pool by Dire Straits. Please enjoy: (See the Everlast Orange bladder at the end?)

PD
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

Loved it thanks for posting

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
      Hi Everybody,

I made this last year, but by the time I get it right, laptops and desktops will be obsolete. Testing on FaceBook shows that you can't view it on a "mobie device" 'cause the YouTube police flagged the music, but you can watch and listen on your old crusty laptops and desktops, etc. (I don't really understand their logic.)

Having fun in my living room drumming to Twisting By The Pool by Dire Straits. Please enjoy: (See the Everlast Orange bladder at the end?)

PD
      It's an awesome performance wherever you watch it!

Great set.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Loved it! ...as always.
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• PunchDrummer
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ventanakaz
          Well, I was able to watch it with my mobile device, Go figure ? Good vid how do you like that fighting sports bag compared to the title gold bag ? Which one do you like better.
          I'm glad you were able to see it! I guess some can, and some can't, depending on the mobile platform, carrier, etc. Too bad - it puts a dent in some fun stuff we could post - which ultimately promotes the music (IMHO).

The White Fighting Sports bag is a bit heavier than the Gold Title bag, a bit "mushier" or "softer", but I like them both - especially with the EverLast bouncy orange bladder. The white bag was just better contrast for the rock-star video I had envisioned.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...