• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rehamco1
    replied
    love the zone

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    That's the spirit! Keep trying. Speed Bagging is NOT a race. The final destination is really "the journey". The time under the board, the joys of sometimes being in sync with the bag, with the beat, with the song, ...when everything inside you just flows and you instantly feel it. Sometimes it lasts for only a short time in a workout, sometimes longer. Sometimes it doesn't come at all - but we all know it's there.... that fleeting moment when you can step back and say "YEA!".

and then the bag hits you in the nose because you didn't step back far enough.

But just keep trying. The bag has the beat of every person within it. Just keep trying Roge, and you will find yours. To me it looks like you already have! Love to see your videos!
    I am enjoying my journey...and I am happy to say I have been in the zone a couple of times...and I loved it. the bag can kiss me as much as it likes the journey is well worth it. thank you everyone for helping on my journey.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
    I watched the training videos for linking...when I hit the bag wrong for linking up near the neck the bag would stop...bad for linking good for traps. hope this helps? and thanks for the kind comments. would of had another video but am having a lot of problems downsizing from my camera any helpful hints ? swfl has been the one who has put my videos on the forum. and I just want to say thank you to him for doing the videos that got on the forum. really would like to put more videos up. I like the helpful comments I get from the forum. I am trying to do some elbow hits...you know that's really hard but I will keep on trying.
    That's the spirit! Keep trying. Speed Bagging is NOT a race. The final destination is really "the journey". The time under the board, the joys of sometimes being in sync with the bag, with the beat, with the song, ...when everything inside you just flows and you instantly feel it. Sometimes it lasts for only a short time in a workout, sometimes longer. Sometimes it doesn't come at all - but we all know it's there.... that fleeting moment when you can step back and say "YEA!".

and then the bag hits you in the nose because you didn't step back far enough.

But just keep trying. The bag has the beat of every person within it. Just keep trying Roge, and you will find yours. To me it looks like you already have! Love to see your videos!

Leave a comment:

• rehamco1
    replied
    traps

I watched the training videos for linking...when I hit the bag wrong for linking up near the neck the bag would stop...bad for linking good for traps. hope this helps? and thanks for the kind comments. would of had another video but am having a lot of problems downsizing from my camera any helpful hints ? swfl has been the one who has put my videos on the forum. and I just want to say thank you to him for doing the videos that got on the forum. really would like to put more videos up. I like the helpful comments I get from the forum. I am trying to do some elbow hits...you know that's really hard but I will keep on trying.

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Thanks for the video Roge. You inspired me to practice traps.

Leave a comment:

• nah
    replied
    Yeah~~~~

Nice going. Getting better in no time.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by swfl View Post
    Good Afternoon.. Here is another video of Roge banging away on the bag. It is fun to watch her improve. Enjoy.. BTW. She turned 67 years old yesterday so Happy B-Day Roge. As always Just Joe is in the background minding the camera.

Whoa! you are really expanding your skills! I'm seeing you rotating the lead fist of the Front Double Punches (FDP), Very nice linking fist front to back, double bumping and bag pins. PINS!! awesome! Great job, you are really moving on. Bet before long we see you throwing elbows into the mix.

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Rogene, you amaze me with your confidence and boldness on the bag. Nice double bumping... Loved those bag stops. I need to figure out how to do that.

There's no holding you back from this addiction, is there?

Leave a comment:

• swfl
    started a topic Roge hitting away

Roge hitting away

Good Afternoon.. Here is another video of Roge banging away on the bag. It is fun to watch her improve. Enjoy.. BTW. She turned 67 years old yesterday so Happy B-Day Roge. As always Just Joe is in the background minding the camera.

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...